Chapter 24

He said it was just lust he told me no emotions I thought it was just that but I was wrong he changed me made me look at the world in a different way I didn't care what he thought I knew how I felt and with everything that had happened to me I could finally pretend to be happy.______________________________________________________________________________________________

Daryl's ( POV)

After our lips parted Freya fell to the grown she looked weak and she looked in a lot of pain she was still sick but strained herself for my sake I wish she didn't worry about others and start worrying about herself she always put everyone else first. I picked her light body up off the grown and held her in my arms I loved having her back with me where she belongs I would never make a mistake like that ever again. " Hey Daryl put me down I can walk you know"! she said " No way you are sick and you can barely stand up on your own do you think im gunna let you walk"! I said as I walked over to the car Freya had drove here I didn't know she could drive. " What are you doing"? she asked " Im driving you back home"? I said confused " But what about your bike"? she asked " yeah its sad im leaving my poor bike alone because I have a little girl to look out for" she shuck her head and said " Fine then Daryl I guess you'll never change" she laughed I shuck my head and opened the car door and lifted her into the seat next to me. " Thanks Daryl" She said I smiled as she rested her head on my shoulder I we drove back to Rick and the others.

It was a quiet ride back but at least Freya was safe and with me thats all I could as for right now. When we got back she was still asleep everyone looked really confused when I carried her in and up the stairs to Hersal. I placed her on the bed and kissed forehead not caring if Hersal was there or not.When I was about to leave the room Hersal said " Your really serious about Freya aren't you" " Yeah got a problem with that old man"? I said he shuck his head and I walked out of the room I went back to my sell id wait there until Freya woke up.

Hours later...

Freya's ( POV)

I woke up in a daydream about Daryl I was so happy id went to go and find him when I did yesterday if not he'd be in a lot of trouble. I never did think about what id said or how it would affect us I know now I could never give up Daryl not in a million years and I had now realized that and I was happy to admit it too.

After a while I grew bored of just sitting in bed I felt a lot better I saw Hersal walk into the room and I said " Can I go and see the others"? " Well why not" He said I smiled and walked to go and find Daryl I knew he was waiting for me! When I got to his sell I stood in the door way just admiring him he was lying on his bed with his arms crossed but he didn't notice me... I smiled and walked over to him " Hey Dixon" I said he looked at me and smirked and sat up " Come here" he said I walked over and sat next to him. " No idiot here" he pointed in between his legs and my face began to heat up I slowly moved and sat down.
I then felt arms wrap around me my heart was pounding in my chest id never felt so nervous in my life. He slowly moved his lips to my ear and kissed down the side of my neck I felt his warm breath on the back of my neck and I let out a moan which I hope he didn't hear but he did and chuckled ever so lightly and moved his face to my lips we looked at each other for a moment then our lips met I once again felt the chills and warmth passing through my body I loved the feeling and I began to match his paste ever so quickly hungry for me kisses then I heard someone say " Excuse me but dinners ready"!. We quickly pulled away to see Carl stood there this was awkward. He then walked away living us alone.

I then looked at Daryl and began to laugh with him laughing along with me but I was still pretty nervous. Dinner was even worse I sat at the campfire next to Daryl and Carl and Rick kept staring what if Carl had told Rick I kept worrying and my hands were shaking Daryl seemed to have got the message and then pressed his lips to mine WHAT was he thinking he was kissing me in front of everyone? I it felt so awkward.
He then pulled away and whispered in my ear " Now you dont have to worry about it anymore"! I then said. " I didn't think you'd do that" he then smiled and said " well thats because I love you and you know it"! them words got me every time I smiled and said " Not as much as me"! he then shuck his head and said " Oh yeah you sure about that little lady"! " Whatever batman"! I said. " Would you too get a room"! T-dog shouted this was awkward and I bet iv'e gone red right about now but at least me and Daryl are together again and thats all that matters to me!