Chapter 27

He said it was just lust he told me no emotions I thought it was just that but I was wrong he changed me made me look at the world in a different way I didn't care what he thought I knew how I felt and with everything that had happened to me I could finally pretend to be happy.______________________________________________________________________________________________

( Quick warning this chapter has quite a lot of swearing so if you dont like swearing then sorry its part of the characters and thanks for reading)!

I heard the car pull to a stop. Merle opened the door and dragged me out by my neck " Ow could you please take the blind fold off"! I shouted
" NO BECAUSE THEN YOU'D KNOW WHERE I WAS TAKING YOU"!. I couldn't believe this guy was Daryl's brother. " Whatever twat"! I shouted He then pushed me up something I didn't know what it was but it hurt I wanted to kill this guy who the hell did he think he was!
he yanked off the blind fold and I realized I was tied to a chair " Wow really you tie me to a chair so your can find your brother"! I laughed
" You will tell me where he is or you will regret it"! he shouted I shuck my head" In your dreams do you think im gunna put everyone else in danger just because you are crazy attached to Daryl"? " Shut the fuck up you little whore how dare you speak to me as if you know who I am or my brother you dont know nothing"! " I wouldn't want to know you thanks id rather die"! I shouted. Merle walked forward to me and poked my arm I totally forgot it had been shot I felt the pain go through my body it hurt so much I had to bite my lip. " Dont forget your arm is still an open wound and I could end you at any second now so you better tell me"! He shouted " You do that and Daryl will end you he wont forgive you for what you have done" I shouted " Shut the fuck up you dont know Daryl so stop pretending like you do"! he said " YOU THINK YOU KNOW DARYL WELL YOUR WRONG ABOUT THAT YOU DONT HIM AT ALL AND WHAT HE'S BEEN THROUGH"! I was so angry he was a twat and I couldn't believe he was related to Daryl they were nothing alike! " IM NOT GUNNA LET SOME LITTLE WHORE GET IN BETWEEN ME AND MY BROTHER"! He shouted as he grabbed my head and hit it off the wall everything felt blurry but I was glad my friends where safe I had to just hold on I could do this.

Daryl's ( POV)

" Where the hell do you think they are"? I asked Rick I was worried they had been gone hours I knew I shouldn't have let Freya go without me I was so stupid I hope shes's okay. " Im sure there find" Rick said we then saw Glen and Maggie running back through the gates but where the hell was Freya! as soon as they reached us Maggie said " FREYA WAS SHOT AND KIDNAPPED BY MERLE I DUNNO WHERE THEY WENT BUT SHE TOLD US TO GO WITHOUT HER"! I then got really angry " FREYA GOT FUCKING KIDNAPPED AND SHOT AND YOU LET MERLE TAKE HER THATS FUCKING IT"!I was so angry I wanted to kill someone and I didn't care who it was. " We need to find her now and I mean it I will search until I find her and I will not sleep until she's found"! I shouted " Calm down Daryl" Hersal said " CALM DOWN NO I WONT MY FREYA HAS BEEN LEFT WITH MERLE OF ALL PEOPLE HIM AND I CANT WAIT TO FIND HIM CAUSE IM GUNNA MAKE HIM PAY"!
Everyone began to stare when I said that but I didn't care what anyone else thought I just needed to find her!

2 days later....

Freya's ( POV)

My hole body felt weak I was bruised from head to toe but I didn't care what happened to me I would wait for Daryl was I scared no I was angry and I wanted to was kill Merle but I couldn't exactly get out of this fucking chair. I heard foot steps coming down the hall I guess it was Merle but it wasn't just Merle there was another man he had an eye patch great another weirdo! " hello im the Govenor and I heard your being quite rude I suggest you listen to Merle or you will find worse things happen to you Merle she's all yours" He said as he walked out the room. I just shuck my head. " So are you gunna tell me or am i gunna have to teach you a lesson"? " do what you want with me im not gunna tell you anything"! I shouted he then smirked I looked shocked when he did that! it made me think of Daryl " Take off your clothes"! he said " WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT"! I shouted " I think you heard"!. I screamed as he pulled the ropes tighter " LITTLE SLUT LIKE YOU IM SURE THIS ISN'T NEW"! He shouted " im not a slut your a fucking twat"! I shouted he then said " Your 18 whats the problem"! He then moved closer no I couldn't let him do this to me not him. " No stop dont do this"! I shouted and thats all I could remember after I was knocked to the ground and everything went black!

Daryl's ( POV)

It had been to days and I was worried about Freya I need her back in my arms safe I hadn't even eaten I even vomited because I was so worried what had Merle done to her I hope he didn't do anything serious. I was stood around the gate when I woman walked up to it outside id never seen her before she carried a sword with her she just gave me a funny look. " Hello can I help you" I asked and she then said " Have you had anyone kidnapped from your group"? I looked at her confused " How did you know that"? I asked " Well I was staying at some place and I saw a girl being pulled out a car with a man he talked about how he wanted to find his brother she was blind folded so I didn't see who it was" she said
" How did you find this place"? I asked " Well I was travelling around and found this place and I saw you so I thought I might ask"?
" Alright come in" I opened the gates and let her in and quickly closed the gates I know Rick would be mad for letting a stranger in but she was the only one who knew where Freya was.

" Rick Everyone get down here"! I shouted Rick and the others came walking down. " Who's this and why is she here" Rick asked annoyed.
" Well she might know where Freya is she said she saw her being taken"! I said " And how can we trust her"? Lori said " Because I just trust her" I said " Do you even know her name" Hersal asked I shuck my head " Im Michonne" she said. " Well Michonne if you know where Freya is then tell us" Rick said." It might not have been her I told him with the cross bow that I saw a girl being taken and there was man going on about his brother Daryl or something"? " Im Daryl " I said " Okay well looks like we are gunna have to trust her" Hersal said " I swear if this is a trap I will kill you" Rick said as he walked closer to Michonne " Rick leave her alone she's trying to help us" I said " Fine but after that she can leave go and find somewhere else im not putting use in any danger here" Rick said I didn't care what anyone else did I just had to save Freya from my brother he had gone to far this time if his plan was to use her to get to me then it worked but he was about to find out what I had in store for him!