Chapter 30

He said it was just lust he told me no emotions I thought it was just that but I was wrong he changed me made me look at the world in a different way I didn't care what he thought I knew how I felt and with everything that had happened to me I could finally pretend to be happy.______________________________________________________________________________________________

Things hadn't returned to normal everyone was either in a huge argument or taking sides for war with Woodberry I was staying out of it how was we suppose to work together and solve this if all everyone did was argue you all the time? I hadn't talked to Daryl either he seemed to want to be alone so that just left me pacing up and down trying to find a solution to our problem.

I decided to go and take watch at the tower. I had my gun and I fired at any possible walkers I could see I then saw a weird looking figure walking out of the woods I didn't shoot at it because it looked like I had seen it before as it got closer I could make out some of its features blond curly hair tied back and a striped shirt it couldn't be her no way in hell! " ANDREA"! I shouted in shock as I ran down from the tower. I got to the gates and saw her she walked up to it. " Hello Freya I can't believe its you"! she said. " What the hell happened to you where have you been all this time" I shouted. " Look its a long story okay just trust me I need you to let me in"! she said " Where did you find us"? I asked " Well you know a friend of mine"? I looked confused " Michonne"? I asked " yeah her is she staying here with you"? Andrea asked " Well not exactly Rick has really bad trust issues he locked her in another sell block"! I said " Do you think he can trust me" Andrea asked. " I dunno"? I said.

" Freya got over here"! I heard Daryl call. " Hang on"! I shouted back. " Whats he want" Andrea asked. " I have no idea" I said. I then heard foot steps behind me and a hand pull my arm it was Daryl. " we need to talk now Freya"! he looked angry! " Look we can talk later this is important"! I said. " Whats more important then"! he asked annoyed " Hi Daryl"! Andrea said. He turned around frowned and said. " Andrea what the hell you doing here"? " I just have to get in here so I can tell you its important"! she said. " Alright" I said " Wait you can let her in you crazy"! Daryl protested but I did anyway I opened the gate and let her in and then quickly closed it after!

" Long time no see my friend" Andrea said " I missed you Andrea you was like my only friend and I was kinda lonely in the beginning" I said
I hugged her so tightly she was like a sister I never had. All Daryl did was grunt " Whats up with him" Andrea asked " I dunno he is sometimes just so annoying"! I said " Yeah little girl your gunna regret saying that"! he smirked. I just rolled my eyes and said " Whatever Daryl I know you better than anyone"! He then pulled me into him and pressed his lips to mine his kiss was forced though he seemed really angry but why was it because I wouldn't talk to him? No I guess we could talk about this later. I pulled away and said " Daryl there's something up with you and we are going to talk about it later if you like it or not"! He just nodded at me. Andrea's mouth was wide open " WOW I missed a lot" She laughed.
" Yeah its a long story"! I said.

Daryl's arm found my waste and we walked inside to find Rick. we found him in the other sell block he was going on about how he couldn't trust Michonne or something. He then turned around to see Andrea and looked shocked " ANDREA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE"?! he shouted.
" Im sorry I heard about what happened at Woodberry the Govenor took me under his wing and he acted all kind at first but Michonne wouldn't by it and she went off somewhere and when I heard about Freya being kidnapped by Merle I knew that the Govenor had something to do with it and I had to come and warn you about it because he knows where you are"! Andrea said. " Well that's just great ins't it you went off with the Govenor and he used you to find us"! Rick shouted. " Rick its not her fault"! Carol shouted. Everyone began to argue again and I didn't want to here it!

I walked away from the arguing not that anyone noticed apart from Daryl who was walking behind me. We got to his sell and sat down on his bed he seemed a little upset about something? " Daryl whats up with you you've been acting strange all day"! I said. " Ok i'll tell you Rick wants us to go back to Woodberry and get revenge on the Govenor"! he said. " What is he crazy"! I shouted " But thats not all if we go im gunna have to leave you behind and I dont know if I can do that because id be worrying about you too much what if the Govenor decides to attack the prison when im away"! he said. I wrapped my arms around Daryl's neck and said " Dont worry about me do what you have to do even if it means leaving me for awhile yeah its going to be tough but we will still be strong as ever"! He smiled and kiss my forehead. " Freya you make everything sound so simple but im afraid its not"! he said. " Who cares about that I have you now dont I"! I smiled and pressed my lips to his. Soon enough he was laying on top of me his kisses were so strong I was finding it hard to keep up. My heart was racing and I could forget all the bad times around me I wanted him more than ever I pulled him in closer I felt his breath on my neck as he kissed it he then pulled away and sat up." Whats wrong Daryl" I asked " Im sorry Freya I just cant do it im not ready to take your innocence away from you"! I smiled at him and said" Daryl you didn't do anything wrong"! he laid back down on the bed and wrapped his arms around me. " Lets just enjoy this well we can"! he said I smiled at him and laid my head on his chest. I knew I didn't want Daryl to leave me but if he had to for our safety I would be happy to let him go even though it would be hard without him.