Chapter 17

He said it was just lust he told me no emotions I thought it was just that but I was wrong he changed me made me look at the world in a different way I didn't care what he thought I knew how I felt and with everything that had happened to me I could finally pretend to be happy.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

 I woke up and I realized I was in Daryl's tent I stretched and sat up I looked around and Daryl wasn't there I sighed in relief I walked out of his tent quickly before anyone else noticed me I held my sleeping bag in one hand and walked into my tent. I looked through my bag for clothes and got dressed I put on my grey jeans and green tank top and I pulled my hair into a pony tail and walked out of my tent. It was just a normal day like away but things were a bit slower because of what happened with Dale his RV was still there so it was like he was still with us in a sense.

I was pegging up washing on my own today I guess most of them are inside the house? I would still carry on because I know if we are strong we can get through anything it was sunny today it brought back so many memories of my childhood I missed my parents but they was in a better place now and that's all I could wish for them. I wandered were Daryl had gotten to maybe he was in the woods but I guess sometimes I had to be away from him because I was still finding it weird I just had to watch out for Carol I didn't get why she was so mean to me about it? I bent down to get some more clothes when I saw Carol and Daryl talking she saw me looking and gave me an evil glare Daryl looked up at me and then began to talk to Daryl what the hell was they talking about!

Daryls (POV)

When I saw Freya sleeping like a baby last night it made want her even more I craved to be near her and if I wasn't it made me angry I left the tent because I needed to find some wood to make arrows and she looked so peaceful sleeping so I left her asleep when I got back from the woods I saw Carol she walked over to me what did she want? " Hello Daryl" She said "Eh hi"? I said. " So whats going on between you and Freya"? why was she asking me this? " and what has that got to do with you"? I asked " Well cause she's so young and im looking out for her" she said sure she was looking out for her I could see that she was jealous of her! " Look Carol I dont care what anyone else thinks I know how I feel about her and thats it"! I was annoyed now because I saw her over at the washing line I bet she thought all sorts of things right now." Bye Carol" I was angry she made Freya upset I pushed her out of the way and walked over to her I wrapped my arms around her and she turned around and smiled I pressed my lips to her just to show Carol that I saw serious I smiled at her reaction I wish I could see it I then heard some clearing there throat so I quickly pulled away.

It was Lori damn I though " I came to put some washing out" Lori said " Yeah I was doing that" Freya nervously said I just shuck my head and said " Well i'll see you later Freya" and walked away I should have been more careful now everyone's gunna know cause Lori has a big mouth great I thought.

Freya's ( POV)

" So when did this happen" Lori asked great I thought everyone will know now! " Its a long story please dont make me go into it"! I said Lori smiled I could read her like a book yeah a evil smiling what will everyone think when they find out.. I didn't even wan't to know. " Oh im sorry but its weird" Lori said " Yeah I guess I dunno" I said. " Well bye now Freya see you later" she walked off all happy and smiley she didn't bother to speak to me before now she found out about me and Daryl she was gunna be nice what the hell I just had to prepare myself for what was about to come great just thinking about it made my stomach churn inside.