Chapter 26

He said it was just lust he told me no emotions I thought it was just that but I was wrong he changed me made me look at the world in a different way I didn't care what he thought I knew how I felt and with everything that had happened to me I could finally pretend to be happy.______________________________________________________________________________________________

Today was going to be great I was so excited because I was finally allowed to leave this prison I was annoyed though because Daryl wasn't coming ever since what happened at the nursery we weren't allowed to leave the prison together. They treated me like a child when I wasn't. I walked out of my sell and went down to meet Glen and Maggie I was stuck with these too. " Cool your here lets go" Maggie said I nodded and walked with them to the car I was about to get in when I felt someones arms wrap around me I knew it was Daryl I turned around and he said " Just dont get to carried away or nothing"! " Look im sure im guuna be just fine"! I said I turned to get into the car when he pulled me back again " What you want this time" I asked.
" Do you think im gunna let you leave without doing this"? he smirked and then pressed his lips to mine my heart was racing in my chest I really wish he was coming with us I was still annoyed by that. He then pulled away and said " see you later remember dont die when im not there to protect you"! I just rolled my eyes and laughed and said " Im sure Maggie and Glen wont let anything happened and I can protect myself you know"! And I got into the car and shut the door I looked out the window to see Daryl pull a funny face I just shuck my head.
As we was driving down the road Maggie said " Talk about waiting forever Freya"! " Im sorry it was Daryl holding me back again" I said.
" I dont understand you to at all" Maggie said " Yeah me either " I said.

After about 30 minutes we stopped at a gas station "Great we ran out of gas" Glen sighed. Maggie then looked out of the window and shouted " Get down now"! I looked confused and said " Why"? " Just do it" she said. It was too late there was a man walking towards our car he was bald and looked kind scary. He pulled opened the car front door were Maggie and Glen was sitting " GET OUT THE CAR NOW"! he shouted Glen and Maggie quickly got out of the car but I remained on my seat I wasn't gunna let some strange guy push me around " Including you little girl" as soon as he said that I knew who it was it must be Daryl's brother but I thought he was dead when he was handcuffed to the roof? I laughed and said " Whatver Dixon"! he then grabbed me around the neck and pulled me out of the car and I shouted " GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU TWAT"! " Looks like your friend here has quite a mouth"! he shouted I shuck my head in anger " so Looks like we haven't met im Merle Dixon and you are"? he said in a sarcastic voice. " im Freya"! I shouted " Well I guess your all together so your gunna know the where about's of my brother"! he said as he walked closer to Maggie " Your fella here Glen was in a group with him I remember you was up on that roof with me when that sicko Rick handcuffed me up there"! " THE ONLY SICKO HERE IS YOU"! I shouted he then moved closer to me and said " I suggest you shut the hell up or else"! " Or what" I said " I will rip your friends into little pieces"! He said " Your nothing like your brother he is different to you"! he then got angry and said " How the hell do you know my brother"! " Well lets just say we're a little close"! I shouted " Whatever you will tell me where he is"! he said as he grabbed me.

" Tell you dream on" I shouted " Freya stop there's no point in trying to fight him he will just make it worse" Maggie said " Just shut up all of you now I wanna know where my brother is and if you dont tell me I will use you to get to him"! " We will never tell you ever" Glen shouted Merle got angry and grabbed Maggie and began to hurt her. He had her around the neck Maggie was in a lot of pain and poor Glen was helpless and I then kicked Merle in the shin and he fell letting Maggie free " Run now"! I yelled " No Freya we cant leave you" Glen shouted " Yes you can go back to the others and warn them" I shouted Merle then got up and shot me in the arm I didn't scream I felt worse pain than a simple shot. " FREYA"!!! Maggie shouted " Come on we have to go now"! Glen shouted as he ran to safety with Maggie at least my friends were safe I didn't care what happened to me because I knew Daryl would come for me I just had to wait. Merle grabbed me and pushed me into the car out of anger he put a blind fold on my eyes and tied my hands up wow I thought I was being kidnapped by Daryl's messed up brother why the hell did he even want his brother so badly I just wandered where he was taking me maybe to his secret place or something thats why I was blind folded Daryl I hope you come soon.