Chapter 33

He said it was just lust he told me no emotions I thought it was just that but I was wrong he changed me made me look at the world in a different way I didn't care what he thought I knew how I felt and with everything that had happened to me I could finally pretend to be happy.______________________________________________________________________________________________

Daryl's ( POV)

I had gotten back to Woodberry but it was the worst mistake I had made in my life! The Govenor had taken me down and right now I had a pillow case on my head well thats what I think it was but I dunno my hands were tied behind my back and I couldn't breathe at all I could hear was people shouting like they were in some football match. " This is one of the terrorists that had broken into our safe home he wiped out some of our good guards and killed innocent people on the way I think he needs punishment"! The Govenor thought he'd get away with this but he wont!

He then pulled away the bag from my head. " You wanted your brother now you got him" The Govenor shouted. The first thing I saw was my brother stood before me I was so angry I wanted to finish him right there but I then realized we were surrounded with walkers and there was nothing we could do but fight each other to the death. " Lets start shell we" The Govenor shouted letting the walkers loose I didn't have my cross bow so I guess I was screwed. "Brother my litter Brother he put a little slut before himself now look where he's got himself"! Merle shouted.
I was so angry right now how dare he speak about Freya that way! " SHUT THE FUCK UP MERLE"! I shouted. " FIGHT FIGHT"! everyone roared but it wasn't right I weren't gunna fall for The Govenors plan never! Merle walked closer to me he was now facing me we were a few inches apart but then he turned around because he heard a walker behind him he knocked it out and I punched him in the head " YOU SHOULD NEVER LET YOUR ENEMY LET BEHIND YOU" I shouted as he fell to the ground. Then everyone went quite as if to say I was the bad guy they needed to see the Govenor wasn't the man everyone thought he was!

Freya's ( POV)

" Freya you need to eat something did you know your slowly killing your self you need to stop it now do you want Daryl to come back and see you like this"! Hersal shouted. Thats all I heard from everyone telling me how I was stupid or just acting up but they didn't understand! It had been weeks since Daryl had left and I felt more and more depressed I hated being apart from him and I didn't even know if he was in danger or needed help I was so caught up in everything to do with Daryl I totally forgot about my human needs! I had also lost a lot of weight I went from being average weight to being very under weight but I didn't care!

I spent most of the time in my sell alone I felt like a burden to everyone else because I got kidnapped and thats the only reason they went because of Merle and the Govenor it was my fault I could have gotten away and Daryl and the others wouldn't be in danger right now I hated how everyone else risked there lives to protect me I felt like the week one in the group!

Ricks ( POV)

" Glenn quick get behind me now" I shouted as we hid behind the gates of Woodberry I knew that Daryl went off on his own again which was a big mistake he had been caught of guard and fell right into The Govenors trap and now me T-dog Glen and Michonne were stuck in hiding! I still didn't approve of Michonne but everyone else did so I guess I had to respect everyone else's opinions and not just my own. We just had to hold tight until Daryl got back I know he could do this he wasn't stupid enough to let The Govenor win!

" Come lets go what are you waiting for"? T-dog said. " Look we have to stay here Daryl knows what he's doing"! I said.

Daryls ( POV)

I quickly moved through walkers it was tough though I had the Govenor right behind me I didn't come here runaway but it looked like this was the only option I just needed someones backup right now I didn't know where Rick or the others were but I bet they were in some kind of hiding they thought I could handle stuff on my own but I must admit that sometimes we need to work as a team this was what we needed to do but I didn't want them to think I was weak and running for my life right now I had to stay alive for Freya I promised her id get back safe and I will!

Freyas ( POV)

I was worried about Daryl I had a horrible feeling it had been about 3 weeks now and I was going crazy everyone had finally turned there attention off me and stop complaining about how I wouldn't eat anything because I pretended to but when no one was looking I just threw food away or secretly gave it to Lori she was gunna give birth at anytime now. I just needed to see if Daryl was alright not seeing him for this long had made me go nuts and I didn't know if I could handle being away from him much longer but I couldn't let myself fade away I didn't want Daryl to return and see me this way but what could I do?