Chapter 31

He said it was just lust he told me no emotions I thought it was just that but I was wrong he changed me made me look at the world in a different way I didn't care what he thought I knew how I felt and with everything that had happened to me I could finally pretend to be happy.______________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up I was laying next to Daryl I must have fallen asleep I then noticed Daryl was sound asleep he must have fallen asleep too. I smiled and rested my head on his chest. I wish we could stay like this forever but who knew our moment was about to be interrupted " Erm Freya , Daryl breakfasts ready"! I was still half a sleep and I looked up to see Carol stood in the door way...I quickly sat up and I said " Yeah were coming"! she frowned at me and walked away. " Hey Daryl wake up"! I shuck him. He finally woke up " What why you wake me up"! he said. " Well Carol kinda came and tried waking us she said breakfasts ready"! I said " Hey wait since when did you get here"? he looked confused " Remember yesterday"? I said " Oh yeah we must have fallen asleep" he said as he rubbed his head. " Well im gunna go and get changed" I said he nodded and said " Give me some time to wake up and i'll see you down stairs"! He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head and then removed his arms from me I smiled and walked back to my sell. I just put on some jeans and a plain white top I couldn't be bothered to go through my clothes to find anything I felt kinda lazy today.

I walked downstairs to see the others but no one was there so I guess they were outside. I went to the fire and I saw Andrea was still with us I sat next to her. " Hey Freya" she smiled " Hiya Andrea I see your still here then"? I asked " Yeah Rick said he trusts me we are gunna find a way to get back the Govenor"! she said. I then looked over to see Carol frowning at me " Whats wrong with Carol"? Andrea asked. " Well she walked in on me and Daryl we were both asleep"! I said as my face was heating up. " Aww poor Carol I guess she feels kinda angry huh"! Andrea laughed.
" I dunno what her problem is to be honest I did nothing to her I know she likes Daryl but she cant have him"! I said " OOO looks like Daryl's here now"! Andrea said He smiled at me and then went and sat next to Carol! " Why he sit next to Carol"? Andrea said? " I dunno he knows Carol likes him maybe he is just doing it cause of that"? I said Andrea just shrugged. Carol began to give my dirty looks and that made me really angry I felt really jealous when Daryl interacted with her but I knew he wouldn't do anything like that to me cause he wasn't like that at all.

I couldn't eat watching them sit together and talk so I gave my food to Lori she needed it more than me anyway she was so close to giving birth now and Rick acted like he didn't even care. Oh well I just needed to get Carol away from my Daryl he was mine not her's.
It had been a couple of hours since the campfire and he was still with her what the hell he was ignoring me that's it im gunna get him back for this! " Andrea"! she heard me and came over to me "Look at them over there I need you to help me"! I said. " Sure thing where gunna need T-dog im sure he wont mind helping" she said " T-dog" we called he walked over we told him the plan and he seemed very happy to make Daryl angry I smiled and the plan began!

Daryl's ( POV)

" So Daryl you made up your mind a silly little girl like her or me"? Carol didn't seem to get the fact im not interested I could see Freya's jealous but I wasn't doing anything with Carol at all did it really look like that to her? I then saw T-dog and Freya walking together she was laughing with him what the hell she never laughed like that with me? I felt so angry " See what I mean she just a little kit at heart she doesn't know what she wants so come on Daryl choose me"! Carol said " Carol im not interested I know Freya she's trying to make me jealous and its working"! I shouted. " Why is it her why wont you choose me" Carol shouted " Look I love her end of I cant explain why"! I shouted and walked over to Freya.

When I got over to her I was angry! " Nice plan Freya now you gotta pay" I smirked. she smiled and said " As long as I got you I dont care im not losing you to Carol no way"! I grabbed her around the waste and pressed my lips to hers I was angry so I kissed her forcefully I quickly pulled away to catch my breath"! She gave me that look and we walked back inside when we got to the nearest sell I pushed her onto the bed and pressed my lips to hers again all of my emotions came flooding out I was angry upset and confused right now all over what had happened and I finally got her the need burned and burned for me to go even further but I just couldn't I got up from her and walked away out of the sell I then walked back to her and pressed me lips back against hers I felt so deeply about her I knew this was the right moment I might have to leave her and god knows how long id be gone I filled my stress and sorrow with her she made me feel a lot better.