Chapter 12

He said it was just lust he told me no emotions I thought it was just that but I was wrong he changed me made me look at the world in a different way I didn't care what he thought I knew how I felt and with everything that had happened to me I could finally pretend to be happy.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Leave me alone Daryl go away" I shouted he wouldn't leave me alone he just wanted to mess with me and I wouldn't let him " NO FREYA I WONT"! I stood still he said my name for the first time. " you called me Freya"? I looked confused now. " SO WHAT DOES THAT MATTER"? he shouted at me " Well it kinda does because you never call me by my first name"! he frowned and said " I knew that would get your attention"! I was annoyed with him what did he want from me? " What do you want Daryl"? he looked at me with a serious look " I dunno anymore Freya it started out as lust I know I said no emotions but I dunno if that's possible anymore". Did he just say it was more than lust I was so confused now he moved closer to me my heart was beating in my chest I then realized we was in the woods he pushed me into the tree and his face was inches from mine.

I woke up and hit my head " it was all a dream"! Damn I thought he was effecting so much I was now dreaming about him like he'd ever say those things to me in real life he hated everyone even me I was nothing more than a rag a doll to him I hated it because I had fallen for him and I just didn't know what to do I would just carry on as normal.

I was hanging around outside the RV with Andrea and then I just felt to ask where Daryl was " Hey where's Daryl" I asked. " He went off looking for Sophia he's been quite a while but there's no need to worry" She said Phew I thought no avoiding Daryl I could take a break for now I knew Andrea was making up all these different stories in her head from the creepy look she was giving me.

Daryl's (POV)

I was walking in the woods looking for Sophia I totally forgot about searching for her because I was to busy drowning about my feelings for Freya I tried to pretend that they weren't there but they were taking over me and making me feel actual emotion I was now glad she was avoiding me because I didn't want to see her but the need burning inside of me again made me angry!

I didn't seem to find any tracks of Sophia she was still no where to be found I was still so angry with myself and Freya that was it I admit I had fallen for her I was to busy thinking I didn't notice Hersal's horse come out of no where it knocked me flying I fell violently down the muddy hill into the pound I tried sitting up when a sharp pain ran through my leg I then saw one of my arrows sticking out of my right leg I grabbed my knife out of my pocket and cut of the my sleeves pulled out the arrow it hurt a lot there was blood streaming everywhere I quickly wrapped the cloth of the sleeve around my leg.

There were 2 walkers coming towards me I scrambled backwards as they came closer I quickly killed the first one but the other was grabbing onto my leg I had to kick it off I grabbed my knife and stabbed it in head I stood up limping and panting I cut off the walkers ears and made them into a chain so walkers would stay away the ears made me smell vile like one of them I was to weak to fight anymore I was annoyed by this but I began to limp back to the farm!

Freyas (POV)

Andrea was up on the RV looking for walkers I was up there to in the distance we saw a figure slowly walking towards the farm " WALKER" Andrea shouted she pulled out her gun and aimed at the figure I looked closer " ANDREA THATS NOT A WALKER ITS DARYL"! I shouted he fell straight to the grown everyone went running over to see him laying powerless he was covered in blood and he had ears around his neck Rick and Shane went to help him up. " IM SO SORRY DARYL"! Andrea shouted I just began to laugh so hard I ended up crying everyone looked at me but they didn't know the hell he put me through instant karma I thought but I was still worried about him even though he was a jerk.

Later on I had heard that Daryl was in Hersal's care so I went to the bedroom upstairs I was kinda nervous about seeing him what would he say to me would he be angry?

I walked into the bedroom to see him and he was sat up awake he looked straight at me and said. " Come and sit down"! I crossed my arms and sat on the chair next to the bed " erm Hi"? I said. " Hello" he smiled at me I looked down " Dont look down I wont be able t0 see your face" I looked up at him and said " your hurt and you can still mess around with me"! " Im more than hurt Freya" I looked at him now confused he used my name and it wasn't a dream! "What do you mean" I asked he moved his face closer to mine and said " what I mean is I might have fallen for you little girl"! I then shuck my head " Whatever Daryl like I can believe you your messing around with me again and I know it"! " No Freya im not this time I promise you" he looked so calm but I didn't know weather to believe him or not " Im sorry Daryl I dont know weather to" he cut me off his lips pressed to mine was he messing me around I wasn't sure but for now lets just leave it at this.