DS. The Beginning

8 years later~

Evangeline Mech:

I walked down the halls of the Kaidou Mansion. I had prepared for the day and ate breakfast. Strangely, he hasn't woken up yet. I guess he had a late night.

I walked up to his room and knocked on the door. No one replied so i went in. Inside, i saw him still asleep, practically shirtless. I snickered as i walked closer.

"Jin, wake up. You're going to school remember?" I said, shaking him lightly. He didn't reply. He didn't even move an inch!

I sighed. I pulled his pillow away and throw it back at him, dead at his face! He fell off the bed and got up with a groan.

"What?" He said, looking sleepy and annoyed.

"School. Late. Get goin'!" I said, pointing to the set of clothes on the side of his bed. I had prepared it last night before heading to bed. And no, i am not a maid.

He sighed. "I'm going. I'm going." He got up and started getting dressed. Should i be outside? No, not really, he's only putting up his top.

"Better hurry. It's 7:15 and school starts in half an hour." I told him.

"Yeah, yeah..." He said rolling his eyes. "Might as well take the high road..."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Who goes to school... In a fighter jet?"

"No one." He said. Then he smirked. "Which is why that would make it fun."

I shook my head. "Your call Jin..."

We walked to the floor right below the roof. Jin and his butler hopped on and they left.

I looked around. I'm totally alone, but i'm used to this. I look at my LBX, Dreamer.

Flashback~

I was alone with Jin in his room. The room was dark and the only light that was in here was from his computer. I sat on his bed while he was by the desk, typing stuffs and looking through info or pictures. We were talking about a task his grandfather gave us.

"Yamano Ban is the target?" I heard that name from somewhere before.

"That's right. I haven't known this for long, but his father is kept here, in one of the science labs." He explained.

"So what does this have to do with us?"

"You do know about the Angra Visdas right?"

"No duh. It's one of the most dangerous tournaments ever! No rules, mostly survival."

"Exactly. And I'll be entering."

"Are you serious?!"

"Grandfather said Yamano Ban will be there. The conditions are, if he wins against me, we'll tell him where his father is."

". . . That's cold."

"I suppose."

"What if he doesn't win?" I was starting to worry.

"Simple. We'll get his LBX."

"Right... And why do we want that?"

"Because it has the Platinum Capsule within it."

Flashback End~

I sighed. I walked to Blue Cat's café, where the Angra Visdas tournament will be held. I stayed there while looking through player data.

A few hours passed by in a flash. Soon, Jin arrived and we went below the café. After getting challenged by about 10-15 players, we left.

Jin's butler picked us up from the café and we drove home. On the way, i kept thinking about the three kids i saw back at the hallway. Two boys and a girl.

"That was Yamano Ban and his friends." Jin explained, looking out the window.

"So i see." I sighed and leaned back on the seat. If we're not the bad guys, why are we forcing people? Even to the point of kidnapping.

~~~~~

The next day, after Jin got home, we headed out for a walk. It was peaceful until we heard someone battling in the arcade. We saw through the glass door, Yamano Ban and his friends.

"Who's that?" Jin asked.

I pulled out my tablet and looked through the info of LBX players. "Sendou Daiki. His LBX is Joker." I looked over at the others by the door. "And that guy over there is Gouda Hanzou, along with his followers. Plus Yamano Ban's friends, Kawamura Ami and Aoshima Kazuya."

"I see." We went in through the back enterance. After watching the battle for some time, and confirming that Yamano Ban was relying too much on his hissatsu, Jin interefered the battle.

"Kaidou Jin!" Ban said.

"You know him?" Asked Gouda.

"He tranfered in recently." Ami said.

We ignored them and walked forward. "Sendou is it?" Jin asked. "If you're planning to be a contestant in the next Angra Visdas, you should settle matters there."

"Eh? Are you entering Angra Visdas?" Asked Sendou to Ban.

"Yes, i am." Ban answered.

"And you too?" Sendou asked to us this time. Jin smirked in return.

"So the both of you want me to destroy you?" He said, calling back his LBX. "See you. We'll meet again at Angra Visdas." He said leaving the arcade.

Then, Ban faced us. "What's the big idea?!"

Jin casted him a glance then called back his Emperor. Then i followed him out without a word.