True War

Nikolai Yezerverk:

"You take the left wing! I got the right!" Hannah called, charging in.

"Who made you captain?!" I called back, but I did it anyway.

We fought back to back with one another. A path was cleared out when Muraku used Catastrophe Drive and Haruki used Tri-Cannon. Hikaru used Storm Sword and Arata used his two gun, Blast Magnum.

"Hissatsu Function!" I called.

"Attack Function, Winter Storm."

"Hissatsu Function!" Hannah said.

"Attack Function, Dawn of Time."

We destroyed 3 LBXs each. Then some giant robot came crashing down from the cieling. Kaito called it the Cylongarter, an upgraded version of the Draganzied, the robot that nuked the Death Forest. Also, you might know these robots by another name, Killer Droid.

Cathrine was attacked and she was going to be finished if it weren't for Rikuya's group protecting her. Then Rikuya's platoon became LOST and the next thing we know, we heard them panic and then suddenly static.

"This is poison gas." Seredy's voice came in. "Once LOST, the student within the control pod will be gassed and killed."

~~~~~

Niara Levanov:

"What the hell..." I muttered.

"This is the feature he installed..." Jin muttered. His hands balled into fists as he gripped on the railings. "Seredy... You monster..."

(I may be the vice commander of Rossius, but I let myself in Harness' control room just this once. Just for this battle cause I need company from people who actually know me rather than that strict commander.)

"I just aant to make this childish little play-war a little more realistic." Seredy stated. "Please enjoy it. Then all the students started panicking.

"Watch closely, people of the world. This is the War Time of the Second World." Seredy said. "A place filled with lie and deceit, that claims to be protecting world peace. That place has been rewritten into a true battlefield. This is the true form of war!"

~~~~~

Kenbishi Hannah:

Everyone was scared. They were all panicking and our World's forces are breaking down.

"Rikuya's platoon is dead..." Haruki muttered.

"And we might end up like them..." Hikaru continued.

"No way..." Yuno said.

"Death goes hand in hand with true war." Seredy stated simply. "You all have simply been playing a game until now. Do you understand that now?"

"They're dying..." Arata muttered. "People are dying!"

"That's war..." Seredy stated simply.

"How dare you do that to Rikuya and the others!" Arata snarled. "I'll never forgive you!"

His LBX then transforemed to Dot Blastrizer G-Ext and he activated Overload, even though Mr. Kaidou told him not to.

"Arata, stop!" Muraku called out. No luck. Arata didn't hear him and began attacking the Cylongarter.

~~~~~

Evangeline Mech: (Are you surprised?)

I'm with Yagami and ex Prime Minister Zaizen right now. Yagami was driving us to the government and the ex-Prime Minister sitting behind me at back seat in Yagami's van.