Rossius 27th Platoon

Kenbishi Hannah:

I've only gotten into Kamui Daimon recently and I was transferred into my little brother's platoon. Rossius 27th Platoon. There were only three members so far, but even so we still go on missions.

I'm the mechanic of the platoon. My brother, Kenbishi Wataru is our platoon's leader, while our 'vanguard', as he calls himself, is actually the assistant class advisor's younger cousin, Nikolai Yezerverk.

"So today, our group will be asigned to- Hey wait, where's Wataru?" He cut himself off.

"Probably went to see 'Muraku-senpai' again..." I muttered. "I'll go get him."

I walked along the halls, looking for my energetic brother. He's probably on the roof...

I went up to the school rooftop to find him talking to Houjou Muraku and the rest of Rossius' 6th Platoon.

"Wataru." I heard him say. "Rossius has lost much of its formal strenght. We are here to take that power back. I'm counting on you to help. Carry your missions without vigor."

"I got it." My brother replied.

"And one more thing, don't forget to be wary of Bandit." Muraku stated.

"Okay." Wataru said smiling. "Just like the headmaster said this morning, I'll do all I can to make them become LOST."

Bandit, the group of 'terrorist' in the Second World. They have been causing trouble throughtout all of the nations here. To make them LOST, we have to completely annihalate their LBXs. And perhaphs when we do that, we might just find out who they are.

I shook my head and went out to the roof. "Wataru. Come on." I called.

'E-eh?!" He jumped when he saw me. "Nee-chan! What are you doing here?"

"I should be the one asking you that." I scolded. "You're our captain. Shouldn't you be the one to tell us what kind of strategy we should use?"

"T-that's right! Sorry nee-chan!" He bowed to Muraku and then ran down the steps to meet Nikolai.

I shook my head and faced the 6th platoon. "I'm sorry if he was bothering you... Again..."

"It's fine." Muraku replied.

"We don't mind him visiting but..." Mikhail trailled.

"He just won't shut up sometimes. His voice is too loud." Kageto shrugged in annoyance.

"Again, sorry. I'll be taking my leave now." I bowed to them and chased after Wataru.

~~~~~

"It is now the scheduled time. The Second World will now activate. War Time will begin in 20 seconds. All players, prepare for battle."

We got into the control pods and readied our LBXs. I prepared the craft carrier and Nikolai and Wataru guided their LBXs into it. Wataru was using the regular Gunther series while Nikolai got permission from his cousin, the assistant class advisor, to use his own custom LBX, Moskau Blasterizer. I guess he got Dot Blastrizer from his cousin and modified it himself.

"5... 4... 3... 2... 1... War Time, begin." And with that, the battle rages on.

~~~~~

Kenbishi Wataru:

That night, at Rossius' dorms, I went to the 'meeting room' as some of us called it, and meet up with the 6th platoon.

"I didn't think that Bandit would actually show up..." I explained. "Everyone started getting LOST one after another... It was my first time in a battle like that..."

"We were on the edge of our seats too." Vanessa replied.

"I hate to be honest, but I seriously thought you'd be the first to go." Kageto stated.

"But you thought back without even hesitating." Mikhail commented. "That's an impressive feat."

"Thank you very much..." I looked down, not entirely convinced.

"Don't forget that feeling." My head snapped up when I heard Muraku saying those words.

"Yes!" I replied. Then I bowed and left the room.

"Wataru!" I found myself face to face with my older sister in mere minutes. "Where have you been? I was worried!"

"Sorry." I said to her. "I just went to see Muraku-senpai to tell him about what happened..."

"Well, next time, please tell me where you're going so I won't have to look for you like you're a lost puppy!" She said with worried eyes.

I nodded and we head back to our own rooms. I shared a room with Nikolai, so when I went in, Nikolai glared daggers at me.

"Um... Hi?" I said, feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Thanks a lot captain." He said sarcastically. "I had to deal with your sister's rampage because of you going everywhere without telling her."

"Oh... Sorry." I said sheepishly.

"Hm... You really admire Muraku, don't you?" He asked.

"I do! More than anyone! He's the best-"

"I don't need your lecture!" He immediately covered his ears.

I laughed and laid down on the bed. Tomorrow, I will make up for what happened at the battle field today!

~~~~~

Nikolai Yezerverk:

My cousin started homeroom 'cause our commander is busy with some other things.

At lunch, I went to the rooftop and ate there peacefully without having to worry about- spoke too soon...

"Hey Nikolai!" My cousin, Niara Levanov, sat next to me. She's 18 this year while I'm 14.

"Shouldn't you be with the commander?" I asked.

"Nope." She stated proudly. "Today's suppose to be my day off, but then the commander called in and said he couldn't make it to homeroom so might as well..."

"Why are you here if it's your day off?" I asked, slightly bothered by her. I mean sure, she's an awesome cousin since she saved the world four years ago, but still.

"Why? Can't i spend time with my beloved cousin?" She said hughing me. Damnit, this is embarressing! Good thing no one is around-

"Niko-kun! There you are!" Again, SPOKE TOO SOON. Hannah ran out the doors but stopped when she saw us. "Um... Am i interupting something?"

"Not at all!" Niara said. "Just having some quality sibling time!" Then she blinked. "'Niko-kun'?"

My face went full red as i glared at Hannah. Then my glare shifted to my smirking cousin. I growled at her. "Go make out with Kirito-san already!" I yelled at her then stormed off.

"Oi! The hell was that suppose to mean?!" Niara called back. I ignored her and went to class with Hannah tailing me.