Mass Driver

Kaidou Jin:

Right now, we are riding the Duck Shuttle to a place called Mass Driver. It has all the equipment we need to turn the Duck Shuttle into a rocket.

"Someone's excited." I commented the person next to mw.

"Of course! This is space we're talking about!" Eva exclaimed.

"You like learning about space too?" Hiro asked.

"Yes! It was the best part about the observatory back in Brinton!" She replied.

~~~~~

Niara Levanov:

Even though the rocket had landed in Paradise, Kirito and I stayed in the cockpit so we won't get caught. Kirito had sent out his Joker: Kirito Custom to spy on Gardyne, Bishop and Dr. Mummy (a.k.a. Lex) in Paradise.

I walked over behind him to see what Gardyne and the other two are doing. So they're trying to re-activate Paradise? What for?

"Amy..." Kirito muttered. I blinked twice. Is he still thinking about her? Honestly I kinda pity the guy, but i doubt now's the time to think about that.

"I won't let you get away, Gardyne." He muttered.

I smirked slightly. "How 'bout we get outta here and earn some EXP when those NICS guys show up?"

He got up with a smirk plastered to his face. "Let's go."

~~~~~

Evangeline Mech:

We. Are going. To. SPACE! SPACE!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Once at the Mass Driver, we put on the space gear given to us and waited in the Duck Shuttle like we were ordered to.

"I'm a little nervous." Hiro said. "We're going to space you know."

"Yeah." Ban replied.

"Speak for yourself. I'm totally pumped up!" I exclaimed.

"No worries." Jessica cut in. "The Duck Shuttle was created with space exploration in mind."

"Let's hurry and go to space!" Asuka exclaimed.

"Don't get too excited." Jessica told her. "We have to wait for them to equip the rocket boosters."

"Attention all members." Prof. Yamano said. "We will now be holding a pre-launch briefing. Assemble together ASAP."

We all went to the briefing room to meet up with the adults.

"We'll be using the Duck Shuttle's control pods with our LBXs to battle in space." Prof. Yamano explained. "You, yourselves can't go directly into space. However, the LBXs you sent out will be effected by the zero gravity. The problem of this matter is inertia."

"Inertia?" Ran asked.

"To put it in simple terms, it's force." Cobra answered her. He took Asuka's tomato juice can and rolled it on the table. "If I push this, it'll roll on by itself for a while. Inertia's the power of this movement."

"So what's that got to do with gravity?" Asuka asked.

"In the vaccum of space, that movement will continue one forever." Jin said, bending down to pick up the can. "If LBXs didn't have flight capabilities, they wouldn't be able to hold their position."

"It's kinda like when astornauts go to space." I added. "They used cables so that they won't get too far from the rockets. But we can't do that on LBXs. It'll only limit their movement, not to mention, you won't be able to control where it goes."