THE END

So that's the end of Little Battlers eXperience. I hope you enjoy reading my other stories as well. After this, I'll try my best to work on 'Inazuma GO Adventure' because it is almost complete anyway.

Thanks (as well as credit) to my best friend and classmate, CrossMayhem for letting me use her OCs, Niara Levanov and Nikolai Yezerverk.

And thank you for all the support! If you have any questions about this book, you may ask in the comments and I'll do my best to give you a straight reply.

((Just a note: No, there won't be a sequel for this book. Sorry if you were expecting one though))

~~~~~~~~~

Screw that last note. I made about 4 spinoffs from this story. Go ahead and check 'em out if you're interested.

~~~~~~~~~~~

2021 Update!!! .... that i really should've done two years ago, but anyway!

Thank you for those who still read this mess of a book ahahaaa

I made a revised version ages ago and as of right now, it's updating through the WARS Arc. The story there's a lot more coherent and better written, with a few more twists and changes, so I hope you'd check it out!

 The story there's a lot more coherent and better written, with a few more twists and changes, so I hope you'd check it out!

Thank you once again! See you!