The Grand Sphere

Niara Levanov:

Morning already? Oh, nevermind. It's like 3 am and I just realised I fell asleep upside down on the chair in Kirito's room. I really have to be more concious about my actions. Kirito's on his bed, and I could barely tell whether he's asleep or not... YOLO! I took out a marker and tried to draw on his face again.

I walked out of the room with a bruised shoulder. 'Nice try' he says... 'Better luck next time' he says... Dagnabbit.

~~~~~

Kaidou Jin:

In the morning, Ban and Hiro practiced with their new LBXs, Odin Mk-2 and Achilles D9. Ban had so much trouble controlling Odin Mk-2's speed that he hit a wall and Hiro is still blinded by Achilles D9's power.

Then, Gouda's gang appeared along with the Otarangers, saying that they'll help out. They invited us outside and we saw all of our friends there. Ryuu, Mika, Morigami Keita's group, Hacker Corps. and a lot of others too. With this, we can fight Mizel.

Then we heard what sounded like an explosion. "What's that?"

We head back in and Takuya told us that Vectors and Fairies are attacking the city. Fairies, huh? After the Innovator Incident, there's only one of those left. I guess it's true then, that he took Eva...

Yuuki called us to the Level 4 Laboratory and showed us the things he made. First were the flying saucers, more of them so that others can use them as well. He made more of the Luminous Shooters as well. Before Odin Mk-2 and Achilles D9, they were the only things that stood a chance against Vector.

We all headed out. Everyone went to the city while Yuuya, Jessica and I stayed right outside just in case Mizel will attack Tiny Orbit.

And soon, they did. 7 Vectors and Fairies total. We attacked multiple at once. It was tricky because Vectors are very formidable while as Fairies adapt to certain situations... Or is that just the ones on Autopilot mode? Nevermind.

If these Fairies are anything like Twilight, they'd be just about as strong as us. Then, one of them grabbed Triton.

"Nice try. Your ghostjacking won't work." I muttered, laughing on the inside. Right before we headed out, iur LBXs were coated with nanomachines that would cancel out Mizel's ghostjack. "Hissatsu Function!"

"Attack Function, Ocean Blast."

Yuuya followed. "Hissatsu Function!"

"Attack Function, Byakko Shohazan."

And now that the Fairies have break over, all that's left to deal with are the Vectors.

Right after Jessica destroyed 2 of the Vectors with the Luminous Shooter, we got a call from Takuya saying that all the Vectors and Fairies remained in the city are all heading towards Tiny Orbit.

With all of the LBXs coming in at once, it was too hard for us to keep up alone. Triton and Liu Bei broke over and Jeanne D has been immobelized.

Prof. Yamano called Yuuya and I and told us to use the Ikaroses. I used Ikaros Zero while Yuuya used Ikaros Force. "HISSATSU FUNCTION!!!"

"Attack Function, Impact Kaiser."

"Attack Function, Power Slash."

We attacked at once and eliminated most of the LBXs around. Achilles D9 and Odin Mk-2 came too and helpped out with the rest.

"You guys!" Hiro called.

"Ban! Hiro!" Jessica greeted.

"We protected Tokio City thanks to everyone's help." Ban stated.

"Yeah, thank god." I replied.

"You humans are willing to do anything to get in my way, hm?"

"That's... Mizel Trouzer!" Hiro exclaimed.

"Your existance is a bug in our perfect world." He stated. "Bugs like you must be removed at once." The Mizel Trouzer threw down its staff into the center of the city causing a massive explosion, destroying the surrounding building within the radious of about 2 kilometers. And the Mizel Trouzer landed in the center of the rubble.

The screen on our CCMs showed Olegion and Twilight, standing side by side.

"Surrender to us." Mizel's voice came from the Olegion.

"24 hours..." Twilight was using Eva's voice. So that's how he took her... Using her LBX!

"We'll give you 24 hours." Olegion stated. "This will be the last favor we grant you. But if you don't surrender to us wihin those 24 hours, I will forcibly reset the planet. Along with you humans, of course. By the way, you know that you can't attack the Mizel Trouzer, don't you? We're eqquipped with Set 50. If you make any suspicious moves, I'll annihilate everything in an instant. That's right. I am this LBX... The Mizel Olegion."

"Twilight... Mech..." I knew it.

"I'm looking forward to your wise decision." He stated. And then he got off the screen.

~~~~~

Niara Levanov:

We head back to Tiny Orbit.

"Don't mess with us!" Gouda raged. "Does he think we'll do whatever he says?"

"But there are Set 50s in the Mizel Trouzer..." Prof. Oozora muttered. "We can't be careless..."

"Isn't there anything we can do?" Ami muttered.

"Professor Yamano." Kirishima called. "Perhaphs the time has finally come for this." The holographic screen showed a blue dome forming.

"What is this?" Asked Prof. Yamano. "It's and advanced system using technology from the reinforced cardboard that can create energy feilds. By arranging these OPG terminals around the perimeter of an area, thye can create a gigantic airtight space like the one pictured."

"So it's like a giant D-egg?" Ban asked.

"Exactly." He replied. "The Grand Sphere can absorb all physical shock."

"So if we use this system..." Prof. Oozora trailled.

"We can imprision the Mizel Trouzer." Prof. Yamano finished.

"Even if it dropped a Set 50, there wouldn't be any damages done to the outside." Takuya stated.

"That's amazing." Asuka said.

"We can get Mizel with this!" Kazu exclaimed.

"However, there's one problem." Kirishima stated. "To completely trap the Mizel Trouzer, we need an energy feild with a diameter of about 2 kilometers. If we had LBXs carry the OPG terminals to launch the feild, we'd need approximately 1,000 units. If we include the LBX needed to suppress the Vectors, we'd need over 10,000 LBXs."

"10,000?!" Ban exclaimed.

"How will we get that many LBXs?" Ran asked.

"If that's our only option, then we have to find a way!" Hrio said.

"That's right! Let's figure out a way!" Ban agreed.

"It'll be tough, but we have to do it." Cobra stated.

We all nodded and the adults set to work right away.