Chapter 29.5 We'll see

"Uugh!" A bitter growl escaped Violet's lips as she watched the interaction from the back of the crowd. After a few seconds she stormed off towards the campus, her blood boiling in her veins as that scene replayed over and over in her mind. "That stupid twerp! Who the fuck does she think she is!?" She hissed before punching the concrete shower wall, her knuckles cracked in a sickening way.

"Hey..." Scaggot muttered as he walked up to her. "What's got you upset this time?" He asked when he noticed her banged up knuckle and the stain on the wall. Violet turned her furious gaze towards Scaggot. She wrapped her digits around his shirt before slamming his back into that same wall.

"That bitch thinks she can get away with anything! She thinks she can shamelessly claim my man in front of everyone!" Scaggot looked at her warily. "What!?" She snapped when she noted his expression.

"Don't you think you're exaggerating a little?" He asked her seriously. Violet turned her amethyst gaze towards the Sargent as she let go of his shirt.

"You're right, I've been going about this the wrong way. Instead of sending an inept dumb ass like you, I'm going to take this matter into my own hands." She clarified, a cynical smile stretching her peachy lips as she turned to walk away.

"Wait!" Scaggot reached out and stopped her, his fingers gripping the circumference of her wrist firmly. "Are you sure you know what you're doing?" He asked, the apprehension clear in his voice.

"Trust me." She retorted in a hiss-like manner before pulling her hand out of the Sargent's grasp and walking back towards her cabin.