Chapter 8.|

☆

..:*°..:*°..:*°
Shokugeki no Soma FanFiction|
The Zero Seat: Book 1 | For Her

|Chapter 08.|

"I haven't seen you wear that in a long time." His eyes were trained at the black chef's jacket that I was wearing instead of my usual school uniform.

"Yeah, it has been a long time."  My response held little emotion as my mind wandered elsewhere.

Satoshi had tossed a glance in my direction before taking hold of my wrist, dragging me into an empty classroom.

"Hey, look at me." I did as I was told and my silver eyes meet his teal ones.

"Everything will be alright." He gave me one a familiar smile, a smile that was so bright it would make people go blind.

"Come on, you got this!" His hands took hold of my face, dragging the pad of his thumbs to the corner of my lips. Playfully, he lifted up the corner of my lips up and down until a small laugh erupted from my lips.

"There you go." He voice oozed with gentleness as he spoke to me. He opened the door and gently pushed me out of the classroom.

"Don't be hard on them, okay?" He ruffled my hair from behind and said his goodbye. His back became smaller as he walked further into the hallways of the school.

"I'll try."
——

From the outside, the classroom you could hear the lively chatter from students. My hand gripped the handle of the door sliding it open to reveal the classroom. The once lively room hand gone silent the moment I had stepped in. It was almost as if the floor beneath me turn to ice before their eyes.

As I walked towards the center of the room I scanned the class. Immediately, I recognized a couple of familiar students. A couple of them were residents of the polar star.

The first was Tadokoro Megumi, a chef that has potential but she lacks confidence. She quickly tore her eyes away from my gaze as we made brief eye contact.

Beside her, a girl with amber colored hair by the name of Yoshino Yuki. She specializes in wild game and even goes as far hand raise her own animals inside the Polar Star Dorm. I quickly watched her sooth the nerves of her fellow dorm mate with her happy go lucky attitude.

A few rows back from the two is Ibusaki Shun, a student who is very talented in his craft. From where I stood I could smell the faint aroma of smoked wood as he quietly munches on a piece of beef jerky.