Chapter 20.| Surprise?!"

Slowly but surely I believe someone will come,
To pull me out of this darkness,
Until that day comes I'll wait for you,
When that day does come I reach for your hand as well,
------------------------------------

Slowly but surely I believe someone will come,To pull me out of this darkness,Until that day comes I'll wait for you,When that day does come I reach for your hand as well,------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V~

"I really wished you weren't so curious. Heh..It's as the saying goes 'curiosity killed the cat and satisfaction brought it back'

She bunches up the ends of her skirt in her hands,legs dangling from the end of the porch. Looking down at her fist tightly clenching the fabric.

'She had hoped that he wouldn't had gained curiosity hoping that he wouldn't ask for the reason she put up a facade.' In her eyes she wanted know one to know about her past yet here she was agreeing to spill everything to a boy she had meet some time ago.

'Was she ready to let another person know about the past she holds? 'What would happen after she told him? 'Would he look at her differently?' All these question swarmed her mind.

But during that time the once numbed out chef came to realize the importance of feelings. The joy of sharing a smile with others, laughter shared with someone else other than her childhood friend,the pain of almost losing someone and many more other feeling that we're locked in and sealed away hoping to never be recovered.

But,Thanks to one simple red haired boy. If he looked at her differently after this conversation it was a chance she was willing to take. A chance that might break the bond between them.

What lead up to this event? Let's start form the being...Shall we?

____☆.。.:*
Earlier this Morning~

"Joichiro Saiba... I can't believe he was here yesterday." She whispers while staring at the ceiling of her room. Arms spread out and her legs tangled with the soft bedding. She recalls the events of last night it had been a few years seen she had seen said man. 'I still haven't found it.'

"Oyou-sama, can we come in?" The two servants question from the outside of the door. "Come in.." She answers. Immediately the presence of the two fill up the room. A small 'tsk' comes from both of the servants,before they could start their usual agreements they had their duty to attend to. Splitting of into two one attend to their 'Ojou-sama' who's lying on the cold wooden floor, chocolate brown hair cascading across and second the mess of a room.

____☆.。.:*

"Thank you,for the meal." She thanked her maid for the wonderful breakfast. A now well groomed Fujimori makes an appearance hair neatly combed with the ends filled with bouncy curls. To finish the hair style her butler added a navy blue bow which compliments her steel grey eyes well.