Chapter 25.| Confession or Rejection

I'm sorry I love you but,
I can't let you know, What I did in the past,
You're the one person I don't want to hate me,
So this is a answer to your confession,
Is a rejection,
-Kaoru
-------------------------

 I'm sorry I love you but,I can't let you know, What I did in the past, You're the one person I don't want to hate me,So this is a answer to your confession,Is a rejection,-Kaoru -------------------------

-Third person

The sound of birds chirping had woken up a particular red head. Even though he had not gotten enough sleep the past couple of days he somehow managed to wake up earlier than the trouble maker beside him.

"Mhm." The brunette turned in her sleep. She was now facing the redhead boy but her movements caused the blanket to slide down to her waist.

"!!!" In a few seconds the color red completely over took Soma's face. Why? You may ask,well did you forget Kaoru has a habit of undressing herself down to her underwear and bra in her sleep. Soma knew he shouldn't look but he couldn't help but stare at her beauty. Her creamy porcelain skin areas were clean of blemishes but others weren't,her skin was damaged with cuts and bruises that her aunt had caused. Soma's brows knitted together, feeling anger curse through his body. "Why would her aunt do this to her?"

Letting his fist crumble apart,he made his way towards the kitchen to make breakfast for himself and Kaoru. A good twenty minutes later a wonderful breakfast laid out on the table, but there was a mysterious purple aura coming from the corner of table.

Just as the final touches are being place a loud thump comes from Soma's room."Oww.." She winces holding her head. "How the heck did you fall of the bed?" "Shoo..I'll be there in 5 minutes." She's says half awake. With her eyes closed she grabs the nearest piece of clothing, sliding it through her arms ignoring the fact the shirt felt bigger than usual then doing the same thing with a pair of black leggings.

Entering the kitchen the wonderful aromas drifting through the air caught the attention of the female chef. 'Smells good.' She thought. Setting the napkin on her lap before she picks up her fork and knife and says. "Thank you for the meal." And begins to eat the appetizing food in front of her. "Kaoru-chan why are you wearing my shirt?" Tilting her head in confusion until she looks down and notice she's wearing the yukihira dinner's shirt. "That's why..I felt this shirt was bigger on me." She quietly murmurs. "I'm sorry, Soma-chan I guess I was half asleep when I put it on."

"It's not a big deal, you can keep it and say you work at Yukihira's!" He says playfully with a thumps up.

"Hey,Kaoru would you like to try this dish?"

_*

"Kaoru how disgusting was it?" The red hair boy says excitement dripping from his words. "Hmph!" The Fujimori turns her head away from Soma. "Kaoru-chan~ Was it really disgusting?!" As he tries to attempt to get a look at the female's face but fails miserably. A rectangle wrapped in foil caught her attention she really needed some gum right now to get the disgusting taste out of her mouth. Her eyes follow the metallic paper as it moves in front of her face just as she tries to grasp it is pulled back by Soma.