Chapter 18.| Two Idiots

Slowly but surely I believe someone will come,
To pull me out of this darkness,
Until that day comes I'll wait for you,
When that day does come I reach for your hand as well,
------------

Slowly but surely I believe someone will come,To pull me out of this darkness,Until that day comes I'll wait for you,When that day does come I reach for your hand as well,------------

{Our Beautiful Heroine! Koaru Fujimori's smile!!}

Third Person P.O.V~

Riding in the same car Soma and Kaoru on one side and on the other a very annoyed Nakiri. How did the trio end up in the same car? Koaru thinks back what had occurred a few minutes ago it all it began when she was getting a souvenir for her childhood friend....

Ten minutes ago~

Her butler had reminded her not to take a large amount of time choosing a gift,and as soon as she picked a gift she was suppose to meet up with her butler so he can drive her back to Tōtsuki. The plan was that she was to board the bus like any other student but Henry didn't want his precious master to ride a filthily bus. I mean you would think a elite school would keep their buses clean right? Seeing how she was arguing against her butler their was no use in putting up a fight. Well,her butler did have quite the OCD when it came to cleanness.

Searching around the boutique for the perfect souvenir for her dear childhood friend. 'Hmm..what should I get mister seven seat?' She thought as she roamed the store but it seemed nothing had sparked her interest.That was until she stopped at a certain section of the shop. As soon as she met with the item a smirked played on her lips she quickly went to purchase her items.

Show time! Eazzle -chan!

The automatic doors closed behind her but as they close she faced with a usual site of a girl, same age as her belonging to same school as well but this strange thing she was sleeping on a bench with her drawing book holding it close to her chest while she slept. Conflicted if she should wake the mysterious girl up since she clearly looked peaceful while she slept but she was going to miss the bus if she doesn't wake her up.

Crouching down to her eye level Kaoru nudged her shoulder. "Hey wake up." She gently whispered. The only response was a lazy 'five more minutes' taking a deep breath before she lost her patience. "Wake up!" She shook her with more forced finally waking up the sleeping beauty from her slumber. Lazily rubbing her eye lids. "What is it?" The navy blue hair girl yawn out her words.

"You're going to miss the bus." Kaoru casually told her. "What are you talking about the bus is right here?" She began to wave off but halted her moments when she started getting the big picture. "Heh..I guess it happen again." She awkwardly chuckled it seemed that this wasn't the first time this happened. "If you go that way you'll reach the departure area." Kaoru pointed to the direction of the buses.