Chapter 26.| To Able to Bounce back

I thought it would be easy,
Easy to forget someone,
Who I'm I kidding I can't even forget about my own parents,
So how I'm I going to forget about him,
----------------------------------------------

 I thought it would be easy,Easy to forget someone,Who I'm I kidding I can't even forget about my own parents,So how I'm I going to forget about him,----------------------------------------------

Through the windows the gushes of wind could be seen blowing the fallen the leaves. The familiar color of gray painted the skies.

"Henry,bring the car around."

"If I may ask where are we going?"

"I need to meet someone right now."

_*

Stepping out of the car an umbrella is placed over her head restricting any rain from falling onto her. A tall figure exist the same building she was about to enter. Her eyes meet his, no words were spoken between the two. It wasn't because they disliked each other it was more like he already knew the reason for her visiting the Nakiri household late into the night.

"Hello,miss what can I help you with?" A Nakiri servant smiles at me. "Would you mind informing Erina of my presence."

"I'm sorry, Erina-sama does not meet with unannounced visitors."

"Please tell her it's important and as well say my name is Kaoru Fujimori."

"Very well, please come inside we wouldn't want you catching a cold in the rain." Before I step inside I turn back to my green eyed butler and say. "Can you please wait inside the car. Come back in half an hour,Henry."

Sitting on the very comfortable couch a cup filled with steamy liquid is placed in front of me. A small 'thank you' leaves my mouth as I sip on the freshly brewed coffee. I stare at the picture of my mother in the living room and turn my attention to my cup.

Sitting my cup on smaller plate a presence enters the living room. She walks over and sits on the other couch across from me.

"Erina."

"Kaoru."

"What brings you here?" I look up at her to meet those wonderful lavender eyes, not once did those eyes look at me with hate. She should hate me.

"Why don't we play a game of chess?" Erina follows my line of vision which leads to the chess board and chess pieces the color of pure white and the color dark black spread out on the table in front of us.

"For every chess piece you claim you can ask me a question or I ask you one and I'll answer it."

"Truthfully,answer them truthfully." She adds. "Okay, I understand." I say and she nods.