Chapter 15.| Shokugeki

I waited someone or something to happen,
Each time the door opened know one was there,
Only darkness greeted me with open hands,
It's telling to stay...but I want to see the other side..
~~~~~~~~

 Kaoru's P

Kaoru's P.O.V~

I feel great!'' Is what I wish to say. I think my fever has gone down a little as well my coughing is not as bad as it use to be I wish it was the same for this headache I could hear a faint ringing in my ears.The lecture I'm receiving for my 'scandalous actions' isn't making it any better. Henry said its not good for a sick person to be moving around and about but what am I going to do about it.Good thing he gave me some medicine before we left the suite.

"Please remember that you carry Fujimori as your name." Henry ended his lecturing me about my earlier incident but I wasn't really listening. As for Soma, every time I try to look back their a tall wall blocking my view of him named Henry with the sinister smilie he wore. He wouldn't let Soma near me he had told Soma to stay a safe distance away from me who was walking with Tadokoro who came back earlier to change.

He had spoken about how normal girls shouldn't sleep with a boy on the same bed. But I wasn't a normal girl,girls my age who would go party with friends, go out shopping together. I instead I was busy doing paper work, studying different cuisines, traveled around the world to be the best I could.

I walked forward to my awaiting class until I hear my name being called I turned toward the same girls who had locked me in. "Did you like your bath Fujimori-san?" A smirk forming on their lips. 'I really wanted to kick to the curve..wait that's what got me in trouble in the first place.'

Before, I had the chance to say something Henry step forward. "Please, refrain from using the Fujimori name with your soiled mouths. It taint the Fujimori's image." He's truly the best. I could see the girl's face redding with anger. "How dare a lowly butler like you insult a person of higher status I'll destroy you." She raised her hand at him.

"I think you gave up that title when you decided to lock me in the dressing room without any clothes. I didn't care if you hit me but don't you dare hit my butler or any of my love ones." I say as I catch her hand. "Now leave before I sink you, you do know who I am right?" I whispered the last sentence in her ears.

She knew exactly who I was and what I was capable of. "You weren't thinking right?" I asked. She turned away in huff with her followers behind her. "Ojou-sama I had it covered." Henry whispered into my ear. I lean up to him placed my hand on his cheek,locking eyes. "It would be bad if your master can't even protect her own employees now isn't?" "I believe so but please do not do anything reckless especially in your current state." I let go of his cheek and continued to my next class.

~~~~~~~~

"Ojou-sama do you want me to stay?" He asked handing my knife case and chefs coat. "Do what you want theirs nothing urgent to attend right?" I say sliding each of my arms through the sleeves. "You could have just said you wanted me to stay from the beginning." He smirked. He should really consider beginning a detec- "As I told you before I only wish to serve you nothing else." He says placing his gloved hand over his chest.