Chapter 24.| The Day She realized love

One cannot simply runaway from their past,
In order to move forward,
You need to confront it with all the courage in you,
But sometimes one doesn't have enough of it,
That's why if you need a helping hand,
Mine will always be there for you,
------------------------------------------------------------

 One cannot simply runaway from their past,  In order to move forward,You need to confront it with all the courage in you, But sometimes one doesn't have enough of it,That's why if you need a helping hand,Mine will always be there for you, -------...

One week before Autumn elections*

The first day she came back her eyes were closed signaling that she was asleep as her butler carried her inside,

The second day she came back not once did she set foot outside,

The third day she came back a car pulled up to her home,

In that car revealed a dream and a nightmare.She had hoped she would never see the nightmare again but she couldn't hope for much because after all she was her aunt.Her aunt was only using her only living family member her 'dream' uncle for the money he had.The two had came to Japan because her uncle was one of the judges at the autumn elections.Whenever her uncle wasn't around her aunt's demons would come out.

{Bold- English* Normal-Japanese*} [ Warning this chapter contains graphic thoughts and slight abuse. If you can't handle it please leave for your own sake, thank you.]

"Ojou-sama you shouldn't overwork yourself." Hiromi pleaded following right behind the Fujimori. "I'm quite alright that was the last meeting, I just need to finish the paperwork that's all."

" A street rat like yourself just talk to someone of higher status." She says to Fujimori maid."Please don't talk to my family like that." She hissed.

"How dare you called these peasants your family?!"

"Don't speak to me in that disgusting language again!" The young Fujimori watches as her aunt storms inside while holding her cheek were she been slapped a few seconds ago.

"I'm fine,she could have done worse." Kaoru repeated to herself before turning away from her maid avoid any tears from fall any further.

-*

The fourth day she came back she suffered,

This sort of treatment continued every chance her aunt got she used it to bring back her precious broken doll. "Is uncle not dinning with us?"

"No, he had a meeting to attend to sit down and eat." She didn't even try to hide her smirk. "Don't you think it would be much better if these seats were filled? If you parents were alive maybe they would be able to fill up those seats."

"But its your fault there dead." As Kaoru sits across from her aunt she stares aimlessly at her. "Answer me! Are you deaf?!" She roughly takes hold of Kaoru's brown locks making sure she pulls on them and causes her pain. "I'm sorry, A-aunt Mary." She yanks her down back down from there standing position.