Chapter 21.| Dream~

I've notice the light shines brighter each passing day,
The world I came to know,
The world that was engulfed in darkness,
Shows spots of light shining through making my world brighter,
Please....
_____________________

S O M A ~

"Ojou-sama were back! Guess what? Henry said he'll be my Kageyama!" I hear a cheerful voice yell accompanied by the closing of the car door. Is that some sort of confession? "I did not!" The two servants continued to bicker as they entered the house.

"Oh? Soma-kun not to be rude but-"

"Why are you here?" Henry interrupted Hiromi-san causing her to 'tsk' her anger.

"Ah.." Should I tell them about Kaoru's hurting herself? The two seem to really care for her more than just a employer. "I came over to talk to her, but she suddenly had to talk with Isshiki-senpai and left." You shouldn't worry family.

"Okay..I see." She turn to the butler at her side. "You can stop calling you're task force detective." A sly smirk appeared on her face.

Ignoring her remark to disappear into the household. "So? Soma-kun you're just here relaxing." Hiromi asks plopping herself down on the metal chair across from me. I nodded my head. "Hiromi-san what were you talking about earlier?" She titled her head in confusion. "Oh! About Henry being being my Kageyama?"

She begins to explain her earlier statement telling about the characters from a volleyball anime she enjoys. "Because Kageyama needs Hinata and without me Henry would be a sad little puppy."

"No one likes a sad little puppy-Ow!" She rubs her redding spot on her forehead from the flick she received from Henry. "What was that for?!" She puffs out her cheeks. "I saw a perfect chance to strike and I don't miss any chances." He places a tray full of sweets with tea on the side. "Thank you." He glares before disappearing once again.

"Does Henry hate me?" I accidentally blurt out. "Pftt! Don't worry about! He's secretly a big teddy bear who wouldn't hurt a fly." I couldn't believe her word the guy who was glaring at me a few seconds ago was a huge softie? "The reason he glares at you because he think you're going to take Ojou-sama away from him." She continues to sip her tea.

"I'll tell you a something confidential Henry doesn't like any anime with-Ow?!" "Again?!" This time Hiromi rubs the back of her head. I feel bad for her. "You're such an abusive butler!" She yells. "Nope it's just with you." He states calmly.

"Why you?!" The next thing I know I find myself looking at Hiromi locked in a choke hold as she continues to squirm like a squid fresh out of the ocean. "I'm going to bite myself so I could turn into a titan!" She threatens Henry-san. "Wait! Scratch that I don't want to taste your salty self!" "I'll report you?!" She says frustratedly.