Chapter 11.|

I couldn't do anything again. Why? Why. Is it that the people around me, the people I love. Always end up hurt? Or even worse dead? I couldn't protect her and I couldn't protect my family either. I'm I that useless? I hate it.

"The family members or legal guardians of the patient Hiromi Oh." He had already repeated twice. I unconsciously clenched my fists, I shook my head trying to get the thoughts out of my mind. I stood up, walked towards the doctor. "I'm here for Hiromi Oh." I stated. "Is that so? Well Miss.Oh has suffered a suffered a fractured arm, some broken ribs and has bleeding internally in the lungs." My face didn't budged a inch as he gave his report. "Just to be safe we like to keep her here for 3 weeks."

3 weeks?! That means I'll already be gone for the training camp......Don't be selfish,Karou.

"That's fine. Is it alright for me to see her?" I asked. He nodded and told me the room she was in. I looked back at Soma who had been sitting  down. "Can you come with me?" I ask him. "Okay." He answered back.

Walking down the lonely silent hallways made everything seem louder than it was. Every footstep was louder than the next. I finally found the room 1201 luckily I hadn't gotten lost. I took a deep breath in then exhaled. My hands turned the knob open to reveal Hiromi laying down on the hospital bed. Her hair spread against the bed slowly the color returning back to her skin.I couldn't say anything,no words where coming out. What should I say?

"I'm going to be right outside, so take your time." Soma said quietly. I stood their for a couple of minutes just staring at her until I grabbed the nearest chair and sat down. "I'm sorry..." I mumbled those two words that were the only ones that I could come up with. "I'm sorry I couldn't do anything." I said as I took her hand in mine.

Then the heart monitor went crazy making loud beeping noises alarming the doctors and nurses towards the room. Huh? What's happening to her?!? Commotion erupted as doctors rushed to find out what was going on with her. They soon rushed her out of the room. Soma who had been standing outside of the hallway came in as soon as the commotion died down.

I stood in the now empty room, I felt sick to my stomach just being inside of the room. I started to quickly leave the room, footsteps following behind me. As soon as I was out of the room I was pressed against the wall and then my wrists where harshly grabbed.

"Why are you so calm?!" He tighten his grip on my wrist.

The hand on my wrist tighten. "Y-you're hurting me."

"Don't you even care what happens to her?!" I could see his jaw clenched. He's scaring me.

"Heh..I guess it would seem that way to you. Do you know how many lives I destroyed,restaurants that I destroyed? I guess that the reason they call me the broken doll. Not once have I showed any emotions to any of them. What do I have to share with them? I already lost everything and once you lose someone or something you can't get it back." I could feel the pain starting to get more unbearable by the second.

Before Soma could say anything else a hand had grabbed my wrist ripping me away from Soma grasp. "I think that's enough Soma-kun." This person had stepped in front of me. I know who it is ...their back. This back has always protected me since the beginning. "Isshiki-senpai?!" Soma said surprised. "Soma I think it's best for you to leave wouldn't want to miss your Shokugeki now would you?" As if he came to his senses he tried peek over Isshiki shoulder to see if I was alright but,I couldn't face him. So I hid behind Isshiki clenching his shirt.