Epilogue+

°☆

°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Epilogue~

The skies painted different hues of blues.The evening breeze that made all the leaves in the trees dance.

My hand moved in repeated movements the outcome from it the crystal clear water filling up the container.

Grabbing hold of the handle I carry it to the place I always had a tough time visiting but somehow today feels different.

'It's because he's here.'

"Kaoru, can I go visit your parents?" I tensed at his question but at the end I responded.

"Okay."

"Hey! I told you it would be heavy." .....He's right this is heavy!

The redhead meets me halfway exchanging items,he places the soft and fluffy cloth in the palms of my hand as we walked together to my parent's graves.

I rolls up my sleeves and soak the cloth in water, then I wring them out to clean their graves.

'Here lie Hiroshi and Akio Fujimori talented chefs and loving parents.'

The words caught my attention as I started to light the candles."Hey, are you okay?" He says without looking at me, placing a plate of full of my mother's and father's favorite foods we both had made together.

He's gotten better on reading my emotions these past couple of days he often tells me I'm a 'open book'. "There's nothing to cry about so I'm okay." I smile at him.

After everything is set and down we both kneel and pray in silence.

'Mom, Dad.'

'Mr. Fujimori and Mrs. Fujimori."

'A lot of things happened between the two of us and now we're dating."

'I known I didn't trust him.'

'I know she didn't trust me.'

'But he helped me and continues to, he was always there for me and for that I'll be forever grateful to him. I think he himself doesn't know how much he has an affect towards me. I trust him now and I also love him as well.

'It was outta the blue when I asked Kaoru to bring me here.'

'I'd like to thank you for bring her into this world. I promise that I'll protect her and take care of her. I know that she has been through many things and because of that she may stubborn at times, as well times were she tries to do everything herself but-

' I know that both of us will face many challenges but I believe that if we're together will faces them head on.'

'So please give me your permission to date Kaoru!'