Chapter 17.| Congrats! Soma-kun!

Slowly but surely I believe someone will come,
For me to pull me out of this darkness,
Until that day comes I'll wait for you,
When that day does come I reach for your hand as well,
------------------------------------

{Pic of Koaru's dish~ }

Third Person P.O.V~

"Yukihira! Don't be pulling ridiculous stunts like challenging an alumnus to a Shokugeki,you idiot!"

"How dare you risk leaving Tōtsuki without settling the score with me?!" Suddenly the pair of blondes took notice of each with a glare. "Who are you?" Ikumi spat. "That's my line." The Italian spoke.

"Who do you guys know about our Shokugeki?" Soma intruded the blondes glare contest.

"Everyone been talking about!" They shouted in unison. "Wait! If you Yukihira's here right now does that mean you beat Chef Shinomiya?" The blondes asked excitedly. Only to be brought with disappointment when he answered.

"Nah. I blew it." The two weren't satisfied with his answer, they tried to pry into the topic more but the red-head dodge each incoming question.

"Is that true?" A familiar voice said. Who did it belong to? "Kaoru!" He tensed at her arrival. "Is it true what you just said?" She asked again. 'Why couldn't he just say he blew it,like he did to the other two.' "Who's she." Ikumi asked.

"Kaoru Fujimori." Takumi stated. Seeing how no words would come out of his mouth she only walked forward. He reach out his hand to grab her's but the only thing he could grasp was the air.

The rumor that was spread throughout the resort said Soma had challenged Chef Shinomiya to a Shokugeki to get rid of Tadokoro's expulsion not Kaoru's. It as if Kaoru never attended the class, never served a dish to Shinomiya and that's how she liked it. It's as if she wanted know one to know how she really was.

"Kao-"

"I have gathered all of you to explain what tomorrow's task will be." The task will be to create a new breakfast menu worthy of being served to guest at Tōtsuki Resort.

The main ingredient egg-"Egg?" Kaoru whispered to herself reminded of the entrance exam Soma had and the examiner Erina.She had read about in the daily reports that where turned in each day of examination.Not knowing Soma and Erina had also been reminded of that fateful encounter. "But the dish must be servable buffet style.

He further explained they had to have samples ready for testing by then- 6 o'clock to be exact. Each chef had to choose between sleep or to cook but the answer was plainly simple for the most. Heading towards the exit she locked eyes with her childhood friend Nakiri Erina. Stopping in her tracks they only stared at each other. All the other students could feel the strong sense of rivalry between them,the two powerhouse meeting since their fallout. Breaking away from her gaze when she heard her butler calling to her.

"It's nice to see again, Nakiri-sama." Henry greeted the blonde. "Nice to see you as well,Henry-san." "Ojou-sama I have secured a kitchen for you." He informed the Fujimori head. "Okay,let's go." Fujimori-san had walked away with the same expression she carried cool,clam,and collected. Only on the outside, of course. The female chef only focused on the dish she had to prepare missing the snow white hair and ruby red eyes, from a particular Nakiri.

She racked her brain for all the egg recipes,mentally crossing out the ones that weren't suited for a buffet. Buffet: a meal consisting of serval dishes from which guest serve themselves. But when it comes to buffets the guest choses to when to eat they decided when they'll come for your dish.