Chapter 22.| London not Ikebukuro

I've notice the light shines brighter each passing day,
The world I came to know,
The world that was engulfed in darkness,
Shows spots of light shining through making my world brighter,
Please....
_____________________

"Ikebukuro...a bustling city that stretches from east to the west. There's a massive entertainment district to the north, and at least a million people gather together in this city everyday. Ikebukuro is a massive city. This city is filled with foreigners.

He...and also her..both came to this city to look for something they seek. They came here in order to change something."

"Hiromi, I mean what you said would be perfect if we were in Ikebukuro but this is London not Ikebukuro." I say looking out the window admiring the scenery before me.

We had landed in London a couple hours ago,we are now driving on the streets of London,England well Henry is since he's the one driving.

"I know but I suddenly had the urge to say it I mean we did come here to change something or was it maybe something we seek?" "If you want to go to Ikebukuro you're more then welcome to go."

She shakes her head furiously,I was going to pay for it so money shouldn't be the issue but why doesn't she want to go? "I-i don't want to come f-face to f-face with Izaya or Shizuo." I slowly nodded even though I didn't understand I mean sometimes I would try to understand but their a lot of episodes in animes it hard to keep up.

"We're here." Henry states from the driver side before handing off the keys to the hotel employee. Stepping out of the car to meet with my side,as usual his gloved hand is placed in front of me with a sturdy grip I take it. As soon as I step out of the car flashes go off in every direction along with bustling question but I ignored all of them.

I don't have time to answer any of them,I had something else to worry about. I wouldn't be lying if I said I was worried how this whole trip would turn out. I would only plan to spend two days here that should be enough time to gain publicity. 'Fragrance' isn't suffering but theirs always room to improve.

What's is 'Fragrance'? Well Fragrance is all the restaurants that were created by any and all Fujimori's the name Fujimori means Fragrance. Somehow being back here brings back memories a lot of delightful ones and one horrible one but I have to keep it under control before we had left Japan Henry was teaching me how a business deals flows and how to handle them in general with a few of Henry super top secret tricks thrown in the last thing I wanted to do was to make a big mistake or trust the mistrusted.

His words stuck like glue or was it that they repeated themselves in my thoughts he had told me. "Ojou-sama never show the opposing side weakness, always make them believe you have the upper hand even if you don't because once you show even the tinest bit of fear they'll use it to their advantage."