Chapter 14.|Being Alone Is Sad.

I waited someone or something to happen,
Each time the door opened know one was there,
Only darkness greeted me with open hands,
It's telling to stay...but I want to see the other side..
~~~~~~~~

{Third person P.O.V}

" I'll never forgive you if you leave!" Her friend yelled at her. "I'm done." Kaoru said no emotion within her voice. "You'll never see your parents again their dead!" "Emotionless child!"

I couldn't do it. Not after..

Karou had been remind of of this event over and over again as well as others. Waking up from the terror filled dream she didn't notice how close she was from the edge of the bed causing her to fall of of the bed. The fact that no one other than herself was in the room was a relief to the young chef.

"Karou?" She heard a familiar voice coming from the direction of the door. "Don't open the door!" She quickly yelled through the door after hearing the door knob move slightly. Thankfully avoiding that Soma would not see her naked this particular brunette had a strange habit of undressing herself while she slept leaving her only in her undergarments.

"Soma?" The brunet asked through the door not expecting any visitors. Her hand on the door knob ready to open it but she hesitated to open the door causing her to pull back her hand."What do you want?" She tried to say as calmly as possible but failed as her throat suddenly had the need to cough at this moment. The red-hair chef left worried of what had happened to the female chef inside.

"Are you okay?" He asked her. 'That seems to be the question everyone has been asking me.' Crossed the girl's mind. Of course she answered with a lie. "I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me."

"You don't have to force yourself,you could be yourself with me." The red haired boy said casually but their was a hint of seriousness. Sliding down the door placing his back against the door facing the hallway. Kaoru did the same but she faced the door instead of the room. Surprised at Soma's words she had known that every time he was around she would feel her mask breaking little by little.

Taking Kaoru momentarily silence to say. "Look.I'm sorry for what happened before at the hospital. You were shocked and you couldn't express your-"

"You're wrong.No that's no it,Soma.I can't feel any emotions at all I feel nothing at all." She said sounding cold,distant,and emotionless."So their nothing to apologize for that's how it's been for the past years."

"I feel nothing and yet why-"

Her hand slowly reaches,

"Why..."

Reaches for the door knob,

"Why...I'm"

Twisting and then she opens it.

"I'm I.....crying?"

A opened door causing the red-hair chef fall to the carpet floor. Kaoru hovered over Soma placing one hand on each side of his arms locking him in place. Her tear filled faced starring down at him some of the salty liquid falling on the boy cheeks. "I'm a monster!" She shouted. Soma could only stare at the tear filled girl not caring about the impact his fall. In his eyes he could see a beautiful,talented girl crying in front of him.

He did see the symptoms of a cold showing. Flushed cheeks, heaving breathing, and glossy eyes the tiny light that showed in her grey eyes started to get dimmer. "I hate it being alone. I hate it!" She said making more tears slide down her flushed cheeks.