Chapter 13.|Fujimori & Nakiri

I waited someone or something to happen,
Each time the door opened know one was there,
Only darkness greeted me with open hands,
It's telling to stay...but I want to see the other side..

~~~~~~~~

Recap:

Well it better than dying of the cold isn't? See how you got betrayed, Karou. I told you so~ The voice said sickly sweet. I didn't want to hear it avoiding the voice I continued to bang on the door. "Help!" I yelled with the strength left in me.

Why does this always happens? I try to get back up but in the end I end up being pushed to the ground. I shouldn't trust nobody..I shouldn't. "Karou! Reach for my hand!" I closed my eyes and remembered the day Soma save me when I had slapped Erina. He always so bright so cheerful and happy. He could cheer anyone up..I want him keep smiling. Now that I think about it ever since I met him my eyes seemed to be following him whenever he's around.

"Karou-cchi?" Someone spoke from the other side.

"It's been a long time since you used that nickname isn't Erina." I said through the door.

She probably noticed she called me by the old nickname she gave me. She had always called me that but she stopped ever since I left....She tried opening the door but of course it wouldn't open. "Oh..yeah I forgot to tell you the doors locked." I said casually head against the door. "Well,then open the door!" I sighed. "Erina,if I could open the door I wouldn't be talking to you." I feel hot and not in a good way. "Can you please open the door." I asked coughing through the sentence. "Are you okay?" She sounded worried. Water droplets gliding down my skin dropping to the title floor.

"Yes,I'm totally fine." I lied. I heard incoming footsteps coming from the hall. "Erina-sama!! It so wonderful to see you!" I heard the same the group of girl from before outside. "Why is the door locked?" She asked them. She's glaring.. "Answer me!" Then she yells. "Erina-sama we trapped Fujimori-san in there because she hit you. Being in the Erina-sama fan club we couldn't forgive her for hurting you!" They quickly explained. I told you.You should have just played chess."She a bitch for hitting you Erina-sama!!" Oh. I guess now I'm a bitch. Guess I'm adding them to my shit list.

"You have no right to interfere in my personal affairs! If you try anything like this again. I'll make you regret it!" She scolded the girls. That's the Erina I know! "Hey! Ask for my clothes I'm naked in here!" I shouted through the door.
"Well? Where are Fujimori's clothes!" I could hear them hesitating to answer. "Answer me!"

"We burned them."

Shit. I'm going to have to get another uniform and another phone ."Tch. Give me the keys and get out!!" I guessing they handed over the keys by the jiggling sound it made. *click* the door finally opens I stand up while covering my private parts. "I would hug you if I wasn't naked." She looked shocked for a second before handing me her kimono. "Are you sure?" I said seriously. "Since this was partly my fault take it. Hisako will bring me anther one!" She got angry at me for not taking the kimono so she shoved it into my hands.