Chapter 19.| Coward

Slowly but surely I believe someone will come,
To pull me out of this darkness,
Until that day comes I'll wait for you,
When that day does come I reach for your hand as well,
--------------

Slowly but surely I believe someone will come,To pull me out of this darkness,Until that day comes I'll wait for you,When that day does come I reach for your hand as well,--------------

Erina~

"Heh..Well you see I'm not as smart as you so..I can't answer all those question but the question I want you to answer 'What happened between you and Kaoru?'" Why is he so interested in her anyways?

"Every time she looks at you her face is full of regrets and sadness." He recalls the times our paths would cross and for a moment a sad smile plastered on her face when whenever he would try to pry its to late for him to say any words she's already covered her emotions with the emotionless mask she holds. That mask it's something that I hate the most.

I closed my eyes in concentration. "She wasn't always like that,a big cry baby, and even at times a big sister even if we were the same age she would always put myself first instead of herself. That who she was and many others thing as well." Sadness is what I'm feeling? Or regret?

Why? The hell I'm I even talking to a low class chef like him? About something so important to me..

" It happend on December 24th; five years ago.

Just before we where set to take stage Koaru had received a phone call,the usual bright smile slowly began to fade away. The simple answer of 'What's wrong?' did nothing in this case the Fujimori only shrugged off the question and so did I. Once we walked on the stage everything went smoothly, easily as the pieces began to fit together we had made it into finals.At this moment everything started to fall apart. I didn't notice my friend suffering beside me, ignoring her shaking hands, ignoring her facial expressions from the very start, I only thing I focused on was the dish at hand."

The sound of the metallic bowl hitting the floor seemed to ringed through my ears. Momentarily stopping I looked at Kaoru who seemed to be fumbling to gain back her composure, it was as if at that point she gave up and that's exactly what she did she stood up said. "I'm done." walking towards the exit tossing her chefs hat aside.

My screams and pleads didn't seem to reach her she just continued to walk forwards without looking back. This being a team match of course the other team won by default, I didn't care for the results..I needed answers. Running to find her but she was nowhere to be found everywhere I looked was empty. With the help of a staff member I gain information that Kaoru was last seen exiting the building, I rushed outside of the building only to find finding her ready to enter the car.

{Play audio~}

"Kaoru-cchi!" She froze for a moment, that was all the time I needed to catch up her. "Why the hell did you walk out on me?! I questioned her my words coming out hardly then intended. No answer. "Why aren't you answering me?!" I pushed her against the frame of the car. "Can't you trust me?!" The question stung a nerve for the young Fujimori trust was everything if their was no trust then their was nothing at all.