Chapter 27.| Until The End

I always thought I was an unwanted child,
The unwanted child who was the reason for your deaths,
I hated myself for that so much but,
I'm glad I got to see you guys once more time,
Thank you for clearing up some of the darkness in my heart,
°..:*°..:*°..:*° '*:;,.★ ~☆

:*・°☆ '*:;,.★ ~☆

Kaoru~

The wonderful aromas that ooze from his dish making me carve it more each passing second. He looks at me for what seemed like hours but in reality were only a seconds as he places his dish in front of me.

"Be careful it's hot." He whispers in a husky voice, that causes me to blush.

I lick my lips in anticipation waiting to try the dish before my eyes. Grabbing hold of my utensils I carve into the dish scooping the glistening risotto that was inside the omelette. By now the aroma has indulged the judges and made its course to the mass of students in the audience that sit in envy.

'That is the power of a fragrance bomb.'

Once the risotto touches my tongue I could taste the array of spices embedded into the dish that allows to give a fist full of flavors the moment you take a bite. Once again I feel a pair of eyes on me like he's examining me or something. Just yesterday I rejected him, yet it looks like nothing ever happened he wears the same smile,the same-
Maybe I was right...his feelings were out of pity..no! I shake my head.I shouldn't be think about this right now I have to focus.

Blowing off the steam from the rice I take another bite tasting the ingredients thoroughly. The fragrance and bitterness are familiar cumin,cardamom and cloves that cause a faint tingle on the tongue.

But there's something else..a tropical taste.

"Mango chutney." I blurt out.

"Mango chutney."

I look at the person who gave the same response as I did-Hayama Akira.

I kept my mouth shut as he explained in further details. "Miss Fujimori would you like to say something?" The announcer asks me probably because I haven't said anything during the period time of the judging.

"Well, it's not doubt that there's differences between the two dishes, while judging Yukihira's dish the rich taste that companied it is undeniable.I enjoy the fusion of the two dishes a omelette and risotto it was definitely a step outside the box."