Chapter 28.| I'll say 'I Love You.'

°..:*°..:*°..:*° '*:;,.★ ~☆
Thank you so much- no not even 'thank you',
Can express the gratitude and love I feel towards you,
I'm glad I meet you and for the time I spent with you,
I love you, Soma.
°..:*°..:*°..:*° '*:;,.★ ~☆

                                                                                |::|Soma|

|::|
Soma|

'Shit! Shit! Where is she?!'

'She disappeared again! Dang it!' The beads of sweat running down my face didn't matter.

I mentally curse as I search Tōtsuki for any sign of Kaoru.

°☆

A couple minutes earlier~
-Soma's room-

*knock *knock

"Come in." I answer. "Congrats Soma-kun."

"Same goes to you, Megumi." The bluenett enters my room."W-well the rest of the dorm is coming together for a party." She fiddles with her thumbs.

"Would you like to join us, S-soma-kun?" She says stumbling over her words.

"Sure!" I say. "Soma-kun.." She takes a step forward causing her legs to tangle on air. Luckily I managed to catch before she injures herself. My balance wasn't the greatest so I stumble, a bit to the point we it looks like were holding each other.

My ear perk up at the sound of something hitting the floor right outside of my room followed by a pair rushing footsteps. I let her go and say "it's fine." Before she begins to frantically apologize to me.

Walking towards my door which was left slightly opened. I look to my left then to my right but nothing or know one was seen. Not until I look down to the floor were my eyes caught sight of a half open black box and next to it a red handkerchief that spills out of the box.

"Who would have left this here?" I mumble to myself as I place the handkerchief back into the box, then into my pocket.

"Soma! Megumi!" "Come down and help us with the prep work!" I hear Yoshino yell from downstairs. "We're going!" I yell back exiting my room with Megumi trailing behind.