Chapter 25 •Concert Time•

After about 2 hours of wardrobe, they finally decided on what I should wear. (Picture on top) And I have to say, I love it.
"Whoa Rena you look good." Michael says as he walks into the wardrobe area.
"Thanks Mikey. You ready for tonight?" I ask as he gets the outfit that's laid out for him.
"Yeah, kinda nervous even though there's nothing to be nervous about. It's just the first concert, and we want everything to be perfect." He says as he takes off his shirt off, and pulls a black tank top over his pink hair.
"Yeah I know what you mean. It's just, I have everything to be nervous about. Not only am I preforming in front of thousands of fans, I'm preforming in front of my ex boyfriends new girlfriend." I say sighing.
"Don't worry about that bitch. She's just mad because you can sing." He says as he pulls his pants off.
"Michael Gordon Clifford what the fuck!" I say as I cover my eyes.
"What? I'm not ashamed." He says and I can just hear the smirk on his face.
"Put some damn pants on." I groan. "And Ashley is not jealous of me." I say laughing a little because, why would she be jealous?
"Oh I beg to differ. After you got carried away she started complaining that you were better than her, and she wanted Luke to try to get you off the tour just so she didn't have to be jealous anymore." He says and I gasp.
"That bitch!" I say laughing a little. Because she can try all she wants, but there's no way in hell I'm leaving the tour.
"Yeah but Luke backed you up, and basically called her stupid for wanting to do that to you." Michael says as he puts on all black converse.
"One point for Luke." I say laughing a little.

"Hey guys! I'm Rena and I'm going to be 5sos' opening act for the tour! I hope you enjoy the show!" I yell through the microphone, and the crowd goes wild. "Alright. I was going to start off with a song called Gasoline, but I think we should start out with a song called Empty Gold. You ready?" I ask the crowd. Everyone goes wild once again screaming that they are ready. "Alright! Let's get this started!" I scream, and the music starts playing. My heart is beating out of my chest, and soon it's time to start singing.

I, I must confess
How hard I tried to breathe
Through the trees of loneliness.
And you, you must confess
How hard you need to see
Through the heart beating out my chest.

Feel like we've been falling down
Like these autumn leaves.
But baby don't let winter come,
Don't let our hearts freeze.

If the morning light don't steal our soul,
We will walk away from empty gold.

Dark as midnight sun,
Smoke as black as charcoal
Fills into our fragile lungs.
Cause when our demons come,
Dancing in the shadows,
To a game that can't be won.

Feel like we've been falling down
Like these autumn leaves.
But baby don't let Winter come,
Don't let our hearts freeze.

If the morning light don't steal our soul,
We will walk away from empty gold.
If the morning light don't steal our soul,
We will walk away from empty gold.

We're the underdogs in this world alone
I'm a believer, got a fever running through my bones.
We're the alley cats and they can throw their stones
They can break our hearts, they won't take our souls.

We're the underdogs in this world alone
I'm a believer, got a fever running through my bones.
We're the alley cats and they can throw their stones
They can break our hearts, they won't take our souls.

If the morning light don't steal our soul,
We will walk away from empty gold.
If the morning light don't steal our soul,
We will walk away from empty gold.

Once I finish the song everyone goes wild.
"Thank you guys! Y'all were amazing! Oh my god. I hope you guys enjoyed that song. But we have a few more to go!" I say in the microphone as I catch my breath. Once I do gasoline starts playing, and everyone starts screaming.

After my act was done everyone screams.
"Thank you guys so much! Y'all were amazing! And now for the amazing band I'm touring with! 5 Seconds Of Summer!" I yell as I run off stage. Once I run off stage the guys run on stage.
"Alright, alright, alright! How're we feeling tonight?!" Ashton yells from behind the drums. All of the girls go crazy. Before anyone could say anything else I head to my dressing room so I can recuperate my nerves.

Once I make it to my room, I see that Rachel is already in it. When she notices that I'm in the room she runs up and hugs the shit out of me.
"Holy fucking shit dude! That was amazing! The song was amazing! You were amazing! Everything was just amazing!" She says as she hugs me even longer.
"Awe thanks Rachel. I was so nervous though." I say as she pulls apart from the hug.
"Well no one could tell because you kicked ass. And all of us were jamming out to you backstage!" Rachel says and I can't help but smile.
"Awe I feel so loved." I say laughing a little.
"Yeah and you should have seen the look on Luke's face when he heard you sing. I swear he fell in love with you all over again." She says and I scoff.
"You mean "fell in love with me for the first time." I correct her. "There's no way in hell Luke was, or is in love with me. He started dating someone less than a month after promising he wouldn't move on. But I can't really blame him. I told him to move on.