Chapter 32 •Texas&Blue Hair•

"Blue?" Rachel asks as we look at the hair dye box.
"Yes. Now if you can't do it, I'll have to get Michael. So come on." I say laughing and grabbing the box from her.
"I don't think this is a good idea." She says and I've had enough.
"Fine. I'm texting Michael. I don't need you anymore." I say sticking my tongue out at her, and she gasps. I pick up my phone and go to Michaels number.

Me:
Hey Mikey your girlfriend won't help me with something, and I know you can. So get to my hotel room pronto!

Cotton Candy:
Ok 4 wat?

Me:
You'll see

I set my phone down and wait for Michael to get here. It's been about 3 hours since we landed in Texas so all of my stuff is still in bags scattered across the room. When we landed I saw a girl with blue hair and I fell in love with the look. So once I got to the hotel I got an uber and went to the supermarket, and called up Rachel to help me. But there's no luck there.
"Michaels here. I'll get the door!" Rachel says as she gets out of the bathroom and rushes to the door.
"Hey babe." Michael says as he kisses her.
"Awwww. But hurry up and get in here." I say and Michael laughs, and walks into the bathroom. "Surprise! Help me dye my hair blue. Fairy floss over here won't do it." I say and Michael screeches.
"Hey stop calling me Fairy floss. Just because I have pink hair doesn't mean anything." She says crossing her arms.
"And you need to stop calling me Cotton candy. My hairs black now." Michael says laughing.
"Just help me with the dye!" I say laughing and Michael nods his head and throws the box away. "What are you doing?" I ask nervously.
"I've done this too many times to count. I can recite the back of the box. I know what I'm doing." He says and everyone laughs.
"Okay. And don't tell anyone about this. I want it to be a surprise." I say as he starts putting the dye in my hair considering I have natural bleach blonde hair.
"Got it." He says as he starts.
"There's no going back now." I say exhaling.

"Oh my god!" I say as I get out of the shower.
"What?" I hear Rachel say from behind the bathroom door.
"I love it!" I say and she sighs of relief.
"Okay good. I thought you went bald or something." She says laughing as she opens the door.
"That would suck." I state as I walk out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel on. "I can't wait for the concert tonight. I can't wait to see what they'll say about it." I say as I get a crop top and shorts out of my bag.
"I bet. And I have to admit, you do look amazing." Rachel says and I awe.
"Thank you." I say smiling.
"You're welcome." She says smiling back.

After we got ready me and Rachel headed down to sound check. I have to admit, I'm really nervous to see everyone's reaction to my hair.
"Here goes nothing." I say taking a deep breath as we stand out of sight of everyone else.
"Don't worry. You look great." Rachel says winking. I take one last deep breath before we start walking towards the stage. By this point we have all of the boys attention, and so far I think their reactions are good.
"Rena! You look," Calum starts but is lost for words.
"Hot." Luke finishes, making me blush.
"Thanks guys. I wanted something different. So I called up Michael to help me with my hair." I say sending a smile to Michael.
"It was a lot of fun. And I did pretty well, if I do say so myself." Michael stays laughing.
"Wait Michael you didn't tell us she dyed it!" Ashton says hitting him in the arm.
"Ow hey! She wanted to keep it s surprise. You should post a picture of it and post it to Instagram." Michael says and I debate on it.
"Okay I took a picture back at the hotel so I'll just post it." I say and all of them nod their heads.
@RenaChampion: You were red and you liked me because I was blue

I post the picture and tell everyone to go look at it.
"Damn." Luke mumbles as he looks at the picture.
"What?" I ask nervously. What if it's bad?
"I'm just so fucking lucky to have you as my girlfriend." Luke says smiling. I awe and hug him.
"Thanks babe." I say smiling and wrapping my arms around his neck.
"No problem princess." Luke says looking into my eyes.
"Uh we're still here!" Calum says clearing his throat.
"Yeah. Baby making time is separate from music making time." Michael says laughing, earning a laugh and a slap in the chest from Rachel.
"Oh shut up. Besides we've never had "baby making time"." I say doing air quotes.
"Seriously?" Calum asks raising his eyebrows at us.
"Yes." I say back and he gets a confused look on his face.
"That's odd because Luke talks about how much he wants to f-"
"That's enough talking for right now. Let's do sound check." Luke says cutting Calum off, and pushing them to their instruments.
"Wait what?" I ask laughing. Ashton was going to say something, but Luke ran to the microphone first.
"Nothing!" He says through the microphone, but the volume was still up really high, so it made all of our ears ring. "Sorry." Luke whispers through the microphone, and everyone laughs.
"What a dork." I say to Rachel.
"Yep and he's all yours." She says and I can't help but smile. The thought of Luke being mine once again. All mine.