Chapter 33 •Fans•

*this is kinda a filler chapter. Sry kinda not sry.*

"Thank you everybody! Goodnight!"Ashton says through the microphone after they bow. The concert ended, and honestly I wish it hadn't yet. Everyone is loving my hair, and some people call me "mini Michael" which I take as a compliment.

The boys rush backstage and start scarfing down the food.
"Good show tonight guys." I say to them.
"Thank you." They all muffle through the food in their mouth.
"You did amazing tonight babe." Luke says as he finishes the food in his mouth.
"Thank you." I say faintly blushing, and smiling at him.
"Hey I was thinking." Luke says and everyone gasps.
"Shocker." Ashton says placing a hand over his mouth.
"Fuck you guys." Luke says shaking his head, smiling a little bit. "Anyways, I was wondering if you want to officially go on a date with me." He says and butterflies fill my stomach.
"I'd love to." I respond.
"Okay. I want to take you out to dinner somewhere. Considering that we're in Texas I don't think we'll get a fancy restaurant." Luke says and everyone laughs.
"That's a horrible stereotype." Calum says laughing and shaking his head.
"Fine. Where do you want to go?" Luke asks smiling and laughing a little too.
"We should go to a hole in the wall place. I was reading that there's a few around here." I say and Luke smiles.
"Awesome let's do it." Luke says as he takes my hand. "We'll be back later guys." Luke says and everyone says okay. We walk out of the stadium, and fans start running toward us.
"OH MY GOD CAN I GET A PICTURE?!"
"FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!"
"LUKE LOVE ME!"
"RENA BE MY MOM!"
"IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!"
Is all me and Luke can hear.
"Guys calm down. We'll get pictures with as many as possible. Me and Rena are about to go on a date." Luke says grabbing my hand and smiling.
"AW!" Is echoing through the once empty parking lot.
"Rena could I get a picture with you?" A girl about 16 asks.
"Of course. Luke could you take a picture of us?" I ask and Luke nods. He takes the picture, and gets taken away by some fans to take pictures. (Picture at top)
"I love you both so much. And the fact that you're dating makes me so happy. You and the band saved my life." She says tearing up. I can't help but start tearing up too.
"Hey be strong okay? For us. We love you too, and don't want you to go anywhere." I say hugging her, and letting a tear roll down my cheek. I look down and see her fragile wrists covered in bruises and cuts. "Can I see?" I ask her. She takes a deep breath and nods her head. I take her small wrist in my hands and look at all of the cuts. Some of them fresh, some of them old. I accidentally let a tear hit her wrist.
"Don't cry for me. I don't deserve it." She says and that's a shot in my heart.
"You deserve way more than just tears. Please don't cut for me, okay? And Luke, even the whole band. I don't want you going anywhere anytime soon. You mean too much to me. So please for me, and everyone else. Don't harm yourself." I say as I pull her into a big hug. She gladly hugs back, and sobs a little onto my shoulder. At least she has a shoulder to cry on now.
"Okay." She says through the tears. Everyone around us is taking pictures, and Luke got dragged away by more fans to take pictures with them.
"Let me see both your wrists." I say wiping mine and her's tears. She's hesitant at first but soon extends them for me. I smile and pull out a marker from my bag (I started carrying one incase I ran into fans anywhere). I draw a butterfly on both wrists, and wrote "I love you. Stay strong. Rena xx" on her wrist.
"Thank you." She says one last time before pulling me into another hug.
"What's your name?" I ask her as we pull away.
"Rinley." She says and I smile.
"I love that name. Tweet the picture of us and I'll follow you." I say smiling.

I got pictures with a bunch of fans, and learned that a lot of fans shipped me and Luke, and a lot didn't.
"Hey Rena we should get going." Luke says finding me through the crowd.
"Okay. Put me on your shoulders real quick so I can say goodbye to all of the fans." I say laughing. Luke laughs and shakes his head.
"Okay." Luke says and puts me on his shoulders.
"Hey guys I'm sorry if we couldn't get to you tonight. I just wanted to tell you how much we love all of you. You guys are the greatest fans anyone could ever ask for. And I'm saying this for me and the band. All of you please stay strong, you all mean the world to us. Goodnight!" I say and the crowd says goodnight, and that they love us. Luke let's me off his shoulders, and we start walking with Erin to the car.
"That was awesome what you said back there." Luke says as he intertwines our fingers.
"Thank you. I just want them to know that we love them, and that they are important." I say sighing and resting my head on his shoulder.
"Me too. I believe that they do. And if they don't, we'll just have to show them." He says and I can't help but smile.
"How did I get someone so amazing?" I ask and he laughs.
"I'm far from amazing Rena." He says and I look up at him, and look into his eyes. The same pair of eyes I fell in love with.
"Not in my eyes."