Chapter 31 •Concert•

"Hey guys sorry we're- why is she here?" Luke asks as we make it to the stage. He's looking at Ashley, who's sitting in the crowd.
"We don't know. She won't leave." Michael says, and Ashley gets up and starts heading towards the stage, where we are.
"This will be interesting." I mumble and everyone laughs a little.
"Hey Luke." Ashley chirps as he makes it to the stage.
"What do you want Ashley?" Luke snaps, and I can't help but smile.
"I just wanted to see how my boyfriend was doing." She says and my eyes widen.
"Wait what?" I ask looking at both of them.
"Luke didn't tell you? We got back together like 30 minutes ago. We were on the phone, and he asked me to be his again." She says, and I instantly want to slap her. She's such a bitch.
"See Ashley I would believe you on this, but you're a fucking liar. And you want to know how I know you're lying? Just 30 minutes ago me and Luke were in my hotel room hanging out, because we had just got back from our date." I say and her mouth drops. "You better leave before my bodyguard has to throw you out." I say with a smirk. Ashley is in loss of words, and soon storms off.
"That was awesome!" Rachel says high fiving me. Me and her haven't hung out as much lately, mainly because I've been busy with music, and she's been busy filming her movie. She's starring in an upcoming movie, and we couldn't be any prouder.
"Thank you, thank you." I say laughing, and bowing.
"Wait you and Luke are dating again?" Ashton screeches making everyone look at us.
"Sound check is over guys. Head backstage! Rena go to your dressing room." Adam says cutting Ashton off from getting his answer.
"Sorry guys. Bye!" I yell and everyone

"Rena what song are you starting with?" Erin asks as he walks into my dressing room.
"Uh, Haunting. You know the rest." I say to him winking.
"Got it." He says smiling and leaving. Once he leaves Luke walks in.
"Well hello." I say to him as I look into the mirror to fix any flaws.
"Hello." He says as he snakes his arms around my waist. "Have you checked Twitter?" He asks as he rests his chin on my shoulder.
"No why?" I ask as I admire us in the mirror.
"There's pictures of us kissing, and running." He says and I start to laugh.
"I guess #Lena is in full swing." I say as I stop laughing.
"Yeah." He says back, and the stage director comes in.
"Hello, sorry to interrupt but it's time Rena." She says smiling.
"Okay." I say as Luke pulls away.
"One last thing before show time." Luke says as he pulls me close to his chest. He looks down and gives me a short, passionate kiss. He pulls away and smiles. "Good luck." He says as I start to walk out.
"Good luck." I say and start jogging towards the stage. I couldn't be anymore pumped for tonight's concert. "Hello Los Angeles! How are you doing?" I ask through the microphone as I run out on stage. The crowd goes wild, and the screams are ear piercing. "I'm about to sing Haunting, then, oh you know the drill. Let's get started!" I yell and the crowd goes crazy once more.

Keep on haunting
Keep on haunting me
Keep on haunting
Keep on haunting me

I was as pure as a river
But now I think I'm possessed
You put a fever inside me
And I've been cold since you left
I've got a boyfriend now and he's made of gold
The crowd goes crazy, and I can hear Luke's name being said from everywhere, and I can't help but smile.
And you've got your own mistakes in a bed at home
I'm hoping you could save me now but you break and fold
You've got a fire inside but your heart's so cold

'Cause I've done some things that I can't speak
And I've tried to wash you away but you just won't leave
So won't you take a breath and dive in deep
'Cause I came here so you'd come for me

I'm begging you to keep on haunting
I'm begging you to keep on haunting me
I know you're gonna keep on haunting me

We walk as tall as the skyline
And we have roots like the trees
But then your eyes start to wander
'Cause they weren't looking at me
You weren't looking for me

'Cause I've done some things that I can't speak
And I've tried to wash you away but you just won't leave
So won't you take a breath and dive in deep
'Cause I came here so you'd come for me

I'm begging you to keep on haunting
I'm begging you to keep on haunting me
I know you're gonna keep on haunting me

'Cause I've done some things that I can't speak
And I've tried to wash you away but you just won't leave
So won't you take a breath and dive in deep
'Cause I came here so you'd come for me

I'm begging you to keep on haunting
I'm begging you to keep on haunting me
I know you're gonna keep on haunting me

After the concert everyone in the dressing rooms are going crazy.
"Tomorrow we're headed for Texas!" Adam says and everyone cheers.
"Can we get cowboy hats?" Calum ask, and everyone laughs.
"I'll see what I can do." Adam says laughing and shaking his head.
"Yes!" Calum screeches. Adam leaves, and everyone's eyes falls on me and Luke.
"What?" I ask as I go to the snack table and get some food.
"Uh you guys never told us you were officially back together!" Michael says throwing his hands in the air.
"Uh we found out like less than a week ago." I say as I pick up a bag of chips.
"Found out?" Ashton asks. Oh yeah, they don't know.
"Management wants us to date for a good image." I say as I pop a chip in my mouth.
"So you guys aren't really together?" Calum asks as he walks up and takes some of my chips.
"Yes, well, I don't know. Ask Luke. We're working things out." I say swatting Calums hand so he can't get another chip.
"Are you guys official?" Michael asks, and everyone looks at Luke.
"I'd like to be yeah."