Chapter 35 •The End•

"Holy shit balls guys! It's our last concert!" I shriek as me and the band-and Rachel- make our way back stage.
"I know. It sucks that it's almost over! I've really loved being on tour with the best people in the world. But I miss my bed." Ashton says as he plops down on the couch.
"Me too." I say plopping on top of him, causing us to laugh.
"Aye mate get off my girl." Luke says picking me up bridal style off of Ashton.
"Take her. I don't want her." Ashton says laughing, making my jaw drop.
"Wow you don't love me?" I say pretending to cry.
"Sorry love. My heart is set in Bryana." Ashton coos.
"Awww you cheese ball!" I yell, still in Luke's arms. "Luke set me down. I don't want to hurt your arms." I say and Luke scoffs.
"You weigh like a pound Rena. You aren't hurting anyone." Luke says reassuringly.
"Rena it's time." The stage manager, Camber says as she peeks her head in the boys dressing room.
"Alright. Show time boys. Let's make it the best!" I say as I get out of Luke's arms.
"Good luck!" They yell out as I jog out of the room. I'm so pumped, yet sad that the tour is ending.

I make my way on stage, and everyone screams.
"Hi guys! Tonight's the last concert of the ROWYSO tour. And I just wanted to take this time to thank you guys for everything that you've done for us. It means so much to us, you have no idea. I can't believe I'm standing here, in front of some of the most beautiful people in the world. I'm not going to get emotional, I promised myself I wouldn't cry, but thank you guys. I love you all so much!" I yell out, wiping a tear as the crowd roars. "Let's get this started!" I yell through the microphone, and everyone yells once more.
Do you remember the taste of my lips that night
I stole a bit of my mother's perfume
Cause I remember when my father put his fist through
The wall that separated the dining room
And I remember the fear in your eyes
The very first time we snuck into the city pool
Late December with my heart in my chest and the clouds of my breath
Didn't know where we were running to
But don't look back

We'll be looking for sunlight
Or the headlights
Till our wide eyes burn blind
We'll be lacing the same shoes
That we've worn through
To the bottom of the line
And we know that we're headstrong
And our heart's gone
And the timing's never right
But for now let's get away
On a Roman holiday

Could you imagine the taste of your lips
If we never tried to kiss on the drive to Queen's
Cause I imagine the weight of your ribs
If you lied between my hips in the backseat
I imagine the tears in your eyes
The very first night I'll sleep without you
And when it happens I'll be miles away
And a few months late
Didn't know where I was running to
But I won't look back

We'll be looking for sunlight
Or the headlights
Till our wide eyes burn blind
We'll be lacing the same shoes
That we've worn through
To the bottom of the line
And we know that we're headstrong
And our heart's gone
And the timing's never right
But for now let's get away
On a Roman holiday

Feet first, don't fall
We'll be running again
Keep close, stand tall

We'll be looking for sunlight
Or the headlights
Till our wide eyes burn blind
We'll be lacing the same shoes
That we've worn through
To the bottom of the line
And we know that we're headstrong
And our heart's gone
And the timing's never right
But for now let's get away
On a Roman holiday

"Thank you all so much! Goodnight!" Ashton yells out as we all take our final bow. All of our eyes have tears in them, wether we'd like to admit it or not, we were going to miss the hell out of your life. Yes it had its ups and downs, but we were all there for each other. But we all miss our family, which was one of the downs on tour. I've talked to my mom everyday, and she tells me all the time how she's the number one supporter for #Lena. Which Luke was happy about, and Liz treats me like her own child. Considering that she was the only girl around for a week or so (while Rachel was filming the movie) we grew really close to each other. And she's truly an amazing person.

We all make our way to the tour bus one last time before we head to the airport.
"I don't want to go." I say sniffling a little. Luke and the rest stop walking and nod their heads.
"Me too babe. But our families miss us." Luke says as he pulls me into a hug, and kisses the top of my head.
"I know. It's just I'm going to miss this." I say as we continue to walk, this time me and Luke are hand and hand. Goodbye tour life. Let's see where this goes.

This is the end of my book! I hope you guys liked it! I love you guys so so so much you have no idea. There may be a sequel to this ;) so keep an eye out. Thank you for all of the reads, the mean the absolute world to me. I love love love you all once again!