Chapter 9 - The Guy Who Was Up To No Good

"Ah, didn't the flower has the abilities [Poison Spit], [Take Root], [Division Propagation], [Corpse Feeding] and [Spores]? I can't use [Corpse Feeding] as there are no corpses around right now, and [Spores] require the flower to be of higher level. That's why I used [Division Propagation]. Wahh! What are you doing?" Yue Yang was flustered as Yue Bing had suddenly grabbed his sleeves tightly.

"You understood [Division Propagation]? Did I hear correctly?" Yue Bing was so agitated that her whole face was red as she grabbed Yue Yang's sleeves tightly. Her eyes glared at Yue Yang as she interrogated him.

Amongst the plant category, most of the monsters would have the [Division Propagation] ability.

Especially the flowers, vines and mushrooms types. Almost all of them could propagate. However, other plant types such as trees and bamboos may not be able to.

The teachers in the academy would only teach students how to use the skills [Take Root] and [Poison Spit], but [Division Propagation] was not that easy to teach. Some teachers may not even mention the existence of this skill. Yue Bing had seen it executed before, which was the reason why she knew about [Division Propagation]. She had asked her teacher to teach her before, but that greedy bastard hinted that she would need to at least pay him 50 gold before he would be willing to teach her the hidden, almost cheat-like skill. Unfortunately, all of the family's fortune had been used to buy the Spirit Beast Awakening Knowledge Pill from the Floating Mist Market for Yue Yang.

Having no funds, Yue Bing could only refuse this bribing offer. Hence, she never had the chance to learn the [Division Propagation] skill.

And now, the one who was labeled as a loser could actually execute such a hidden skill without being thought by any teacher.

How could this not agitate her?

"Third Brother, teach me! Teach me how to make this plants do [Division Propagation]!" Yue Bing was excited beyond belief as she shook Yue Yang's sleeves as hard as she could.

"Alright...First, let me go...Calm down..." Yue Yang was nervous. He thought, this little miss was too eager to learn. Alright, since she had taught him just now, it was his turn to teach her. "Seventh Sister, it is actually very easy. It's just like normal summoning. First use telepathy and synchronize with the Spirit Beast as one, to the point where you sort of feel that you can totally control the beast summoning. Then command it to execute [Division Propagation]. However, at this point, you should be sure that you have enough spirit power. Then the flower should give you an image, like there were two thorny flower plants, one should be the main body while the other is the secondary body. You should then visualize leaving the image of the main body in your mind and summon the secondary body out...As long as your spirit power is enough and the image of the main body you hold in your mind doesn't change, then you would have the power to use [Division Propagation] to summon the flower unlimited times. However, that requires a lot of effort, your brain will be a mess. It's difficult to bear."

Yue Yang told her what the Copper Grimoire had taught him when the knowledge of the Spitting Thorny Flower came into his mind. He also included his own experience.

He knew that even in the Plant Category, there should be an even greater hidden knowledge.

Right now his level was too low, just an Apprentice, hence he couldn't pull out all of those knowledge.

Maybe, he thought, he could understand all of these knowledge because he had the [Divine Vision] skill. That's why he could see through the flower's hidden ability. Otherwise, how could the little miss who had studied for so many years in the Academy, also knows as a true genius, had not learnt the [Division Propagation] skill?