Chapter 35 - Supreme Sword

Yue Yang gave off a tyrannical air as he traced the edge of his exquisite dagger with his finger.

"You can say your last words now." Yue Yang looked off into the distance, purposely ignoring Xie Huo. He knew that Xie Huo would not be willing to accept defeat; he was bound to summon an even stronger spirit beast to try and reverse the battle.

Yue Yang wanted to use tonight's battle as a proper test of his own strength, and determine exactly which realm he had ascended to.

Yue Yang didn't think defeating Wu Yi and Xie Huo was difficult at all. But he wanted to manipulate the circumstances so that the situation would prove to be more challenging, which would allow him to experience as many battles as possible. Constant training would enrich his battle experience. Bloody battles were fickle things. Even though he had a lot of potential, he wouldn't be able to achieve a desirable outcome in an encounter with a powerful enemy if he slacked off in his training. It might even prove to be difficult for him to make it out alive.

Yue Yang didn't know exactly how powerful the experts in this world were. But since he first came out from the black hole space, he had realized one inescapable fact: In the past, the Soaring Dragon Continent had experts that could easily defeat Empress Fei Wen Li and seal her for 10,000 years.

Did all those experts die off?

Yue Yang felt that the answer to this question was most probably no.

Even if there was currently no top Rankers in Soaring Dragon Continent, there would most likely be some in Tong Tian Tower. Legends said that only Saint-ranked people could set foot into heaven. If such people existed, how could there be a lack of top Rankers?

Experts like the one that sealed Empress Fei Wen Li for 10,000 years were obviously not people that Yue Yang could go up against. That's why what he needed to do now was to constantly cultivate and grow stronger.

Grow stronger, and then grow stronger even more. He had to become the strongest person in the world.

This was Yue Yang's greatest ambition.

With the Innate Invisible Sword Qi method, Yue Yang had never worried about his future. However, he still wished to improve himself and achieve a greater realm by cultivating diligently and raising battle awareness. People like Rock, Tie Kuang, Wu Yi, and Xie Huo were just stepping stones on his path....by stepping on their bodies, he'd be striding towards his goal of becoming stronger and greater. This was the most important thing he needed to do right now.

"Spare me!" While Wu Yi's words were still stuck in his throat, the dagger went straight through his mouth and out through the back of his head.

"Wow, these last words were quite concise." Yue Yang casually shrugged his shoulders.

The surrounding warriors watched, completely speechless.

Everyone knew that Wu Yi wouldn't be able to survive. However, until now , no one had imagined that a Level 3 Hero like Wu Yi would receive such an ending.

The light in Wu Yi's eyes dimmed and his wavering flame of life extinguished before he even realised it. The frightened Battle Eagle that had been circling around in the sky the whole time immediately deserted its contractor once Wu Yi died. It flapped its wings and charged off into the darkness, running for its life.

"The only one left is you, Xie Huo." Yue Yang turned to look at Xie Huo, who had been silent the whole time. That bastard should still have some remaining skills, what kind of unexpected move will he show next? Yue Yang contemplated silently.