Chapter 42 - I Give Up.

Shang Wu Camp was located in a valley surrounded by mountains on all sides.

It didn't have many buildings, but the layout was neat. The Mercenary Guild and the Assassin Guild were here as well and all the necessities were available.

After passing the inspection for warriors, one could leave Shang Wu Hall for the teleportation gate to Tong Tian Tower. On the way, one could see Hu Bi Camp and Yue Long Platform. Beyond that was the small military drill ground on which the large scale teleportation gate was set up. Before the scheduled time for teleportation, mercenaries could go to the other side of Shang Wu Camp, where there was a small town with abundant facilities such as taverns, inns, horse stables, blacksmith shops, spirit beast care centers, etc. .

Yue Yang walked to the small military grounds where the teleportation gate was set up. The teleportation gate there was larger than the one at the residence by at least a hundred times.

100 crystal teleportation columns filled the area, with each column being at least 5 metres tall and saturating the surrounding air with formless energy. The entire teleportation gate's area had small, white lights scattered around, floating and shimmering. When people walked in, they would be immersed in this lake of light energy and both the mind and body would feel as if it were entirely free of worries.

In the many years after the Da Xia Empire was established, its capital Shang Jing had been overrun numerous times by enemies, but the Shang Wu Camp which protected this teleportation gate had never fallen to any enemy.

From this, it could be seen that the Da Xia Empire valued this teleportation gate very highly.

"Brother, you're also heading to Tong Tian Tower? How come you're alone?" Yue Yang was sizing up the place when a pale-skinned fatty next to him whose face was full of smiles took the initiative to greet him. Yue Yang had only just glanced at him when this fellow extended his pale, fat hand onto his shoulder as if they were extremely familiar with one another: "You look unfamiliar, is it your first time here? Are you nervous? I'll tell you, this actually isn't anything. Tong Tian Tower is easier to pass than you think it is and it's even more wonderful than you think it is... No worries, it's very normal to be slightly nervous on your first time, but this is the same as taking a female's virginity. As long as you successfully do it the first time, then you won't feel like it's very mysterious."

"Then, you're an expert?" Yue Yang, in his heart was struck dumb, going to Tong Tian Tower could actually be linked to taking a female's virginity? Seems like this fatty was a lewd person.

"I'm not an expert, but of the younger generation, who doesn't know of this Young Master Hai?" Any longer and this fatty would start to brag that he could fly as well.

"Young Master Hai's appearance is majestic indeed. Your entire face shows your good fortune and your powerful strength. You truly have the air of an expert." Yue Yang extended a thumbs up towards the other.

"Ha, it's nothing big. I've always kept a low-profile. Though I'm a grimoire contractor that even has a Bronze ranked Level 2 Iron Rhinoceros, I've never brought it up with others. I'm just not that kind of person...Oh? Is that your spirit beast? It seems to be a Bronze ranked Ironback Wolf. No, that can't be right. Its nose even discharges smoke and its breath and tongue even emit sparks! Is it a Demon Wolf?" When the fatty saw Hui Tai Lang walk up to Yue Yang and wag its tail, he was so shocked that his fat began to jiggle.

"No way, this is our family's watchdog. It looks like this because it stole some scorching hot peppers recently." Yue Yang seriously replied in explanation.