Chapter 45 - Searching for Yue Bing

After around 20 minutes, the lanky guy returned.

He was not alone. Behind him, were 5 young men wearing ragged clothes similar to his.

One of the men, who looked cultured, wore a monocle, and had a painting in his hands. His washed white sleeves had been stained with ink. Without uttering a single word, he handed over the painting to Yue Yang. As Yue Yang took the drawing over for a look, he discovered that the person in the drawing was Yue Bing in black clothes. Although she was wearing a masked black outfit, her charm was sufficient to allow him to identify her at one glance. If the ink on the painting hadn't been still wet, Yue Yang would have doubted that this delicately drawn painting was completed 10 days or even half a month.

"This painting might not be quite accurate. Just now, Ye Kong had only given me 5 minutes, and I have not personally seen this Yue Bing whom you're looking for. Even with the description provided by Jia Zi Yun and Qin Yang, it's hard to draw with absolute precision." The cultured man wearing the monocle explained uneasily.

"No, you've done a great job of drawing her." Yue Yang's heart was surprised. Even by relying only on descriptions, was it possible to draw her with such accuracy?

Moreover, this was a work done in merely 5 minutes.

Without considering anything else, this man was definitely a genius when it came to drawing.

Yue Yang did not wish to praise him right now. He turned towards the other four and hurriedly asked, "Have any of you seen Yue Bing? Was it the two of you? When was the last time you saw her?"

The man with a short stature and pale skin called himself Jia Zi Yun. He answered, "Half a month ago, Qin Yang and I were recording the exploits of people at Shang Luo River. Originally, nobody took notice of the Rose Squad walking by, but we heard the young master of the Yan Clan greeting the squad captain of the Rose Squad, Master Shen Tu. Yue Clan's 4th son Yue Yan was also present at that time. As we immersed ourselves in our writing, we accidentally heard them talking about the 3rd son of the Yue Clan... Sigh... they said some unpleasant things, that lady in black clothes, Lady Yue Bing, flared up and started arguing with them..."

When Jia Zi Yun was talking about the 3rd son of the Yue Clan, the 6 of them looked at Yue Yang worriedly.

All of them seemed to be intelligent, and guessed Yue Yang's identity to some extent.

They may not know Yue Yang, and were unable to see his face behind the mask, but they knew how to guess... After all, who else would be anxiously searching for Yue Bing?

This person, even if he was not the older brother of Yue Bing, he would definitely be one of the sons of the Yue Clan... Who wouldn't know who the Yue Clan's sons were? The eldest, Yue Tian, and the fourth son, Yue Yan's, names shook Shang Jing and even in Tong Tian Tower, they were the leaders of the younger generation. The fifth son, Yue Ting, was the leader of Princess Huang Shi Lan's escorts and it was impossible for him to leave the princess to come here. The sixth son, Yue Bao, was too young as he was only 16 years of age. As for the ninth son, Yue Feng, he was only a kid

Aside from the third son of the Yue Clan who was shrouded in mystery, which one would not be recognized by everyone?

Therefore, Jia Zi Yun did not recount the full details of how Yan Po Jun, Shen Tu and Yue Yan mocked Yue Yang, but rather skipped it entirely.

Even so, they still looked towards Yue Yang worriedly, afraid that he would get mad.

"What happened next" Yue Yang did not mind others mocking him behind his back. He considered all the people who thought he was trash to be full of hot air, because in reality he was a lucky genius. Why would he be afraid of what others were saying? Although he kept it to himself, he would eventually settle this score for the tragic guy. When the time came, he would beat those trash until their teeth dropped out and they had to swallow their their blood back into their stomachs. Right now, the most important thing was to find Yue Bing. As long as she was safe, then that would be more important than anything. With regard to cultivation, the current strength that Yue Yang had could definitely help Yue Bing pass through the floors.