Chapter 28 - Is She My Daughter or a Spirit Beast?

"Heavens, after this little fellow was revived by your blood, it actually went as far as to come back to suck out my life energy.....I'm doomed, my body is doomed. I might even be unable to recover even after sleeping another 1000 years." Empress Fei Wen Li began to tremble, her face pale and wan, as if she had just given birth. She was beyond exhausted, and beads of sweat had slowly formed on her forehead.

She practically didn't even have the strength to stand anymore.

Yue Yang noticed that her serpent tail had begun to blur, and gradually becoming like fog.

However, her six jade-like arms still refused to let go of the baby loli serpent demon. She continued to tightly hug it towards her, as if she were carrying her own darling baby.

Seeing that her entire serpent's tail had become a white mist, and was gradually being sucked in by the black hole, Yue Yang could not help but ask in astonishment, "Are you ok? Your body seems to be disappearing... ..."

"This little fellow is sucking away all of my spiritual power and life energy. I can't even maintain my body right now. You should hurry up and prepare yourself, otherwise I won't even have the energy to transport you out later. Heavens, I need to sleep immediately, or else the part of my body that I had managed painstakingly recovered will be completely destroyed. Please carry her, I can't take it much longer." Empress Fei Wen Li summoned a large, sparkling and translucent grimoire. It looked like a crystal, and it constantly flashed with a bright glow, dazzling Yue Yang's eyes. Under his gaze, that 3 meter long and 2 meter wide grimoire had actually transformed into a mysterious, see-through crystal coffin.

Empress Fei Wen Li's expression looked beyond exhausted. It looked as if the smallest movement would completely drain all of her physical strength.

She took back the baby serpent demon loli into her arms, and lightly kissed it.

Then she once again passed it over to Yue Yang, gesturing for him to take it back.

The baby serpent demon loli was a bit hesitant, and appeared to be reluctant to leave. However, after seeing Yue Yang's stretched out arms, its six small arms shifted to tightly pull itself closer to his body.

Empress Fei Wen Li's body swayed slightly; her physical strength had seemed to reach its limit, barely able to keep her from falling onto the ground. She breathed heavily as her chest quivered."You should quickly leave, my life energy is almost gone. I must immediately go to sleep...if my strength suddenly increases in a year from now, and I want to test whether or not I can break through this black hole's seal, I will need your spiritual power as support."

As she spoke, Empress Fei Wen Li's six jade arms suddenly flashed brightly, blazing like the sun itself.

An enormous shadow that was ten meters tall appeared behind her. Her six arms moved in unison, forming an unusual seal. Then she suddenly shattered into pieces with a bang, bursting into streams of stars.

Yue Yang felt a great force attack his body, pushing him back with an irresistible force. This gave Yue Yang the illusion of having crossed dimensions. It seemed that during that one split second, he had passed over mountains and rivers, flying a distance of millions of kilometers, even passing through the universe.

"Bring her outside. If she maintains her battle memories, anything that you encounter and don't understand, you can ask her about it."

Empress Fei Wen Li's last thread of consciousness resounded in Yue Yang's head.

When Yue Yang opened his eyes, he discovered that he had actually already returned to the real world. Everything that had just happened seemed like a mere dream.