Chapter 46 - Now this is difficulty!

Splitting up to carry out their assigned operations, Ye Kong, Li Qie and Li Ge accompanied Yue Yang towards Yu Long Valley at a frantic pace after leaving the starting portal of the floor from Chen Xi Town.

Yu Long Valley had no relation to dragons whatsoever.

It was a dangerous mountain valley, with tall ridges as sharp as knives, winding over a distance of 50 kilometres.

The rock walls had innumerable spikes with weirdly-shaped rocks and cliffs, making it impossible for warriors to travel through via the peak of the valley. Simultaneously, there were innumerable Level 3 Rock Eagles living at the peak of the valley. Trying to ride a flying beast through the ridges would be akin to courting death.

The base of the valley was the only way to pass.

However, on its surface lived a large amount of Giant Demon Worms, estimated to be more than 10,000. There were over a thousand different species of these grotesque Demon Worms. Although they could not be considered strong, they were still able to display a surprising amount of strength by utilising the special terrain of Yu Long Valley. Nobody was able to completely eliminate them. Not only that, the reproduction rate of the demon worms were extremely scary. In merely 10 days, even if human warriors completely cleaned up the surface of Yu Long Valley, new Demon Worms of all sizes would come crawling out of their underground worm nests and from the cracks in rocks to reclaim their territory, and it would be as densely packed with Demon Worms as though nothing had ever happened.

Without a way to permanently eradicate the Demon Worms, the Warrior's Guild decided to just let this place be the first trial for warriors.

"Oh, damn!" When they reached the entrance of Yu Long Valley, Yue Yang saw the valley full of Demon Worms and could not help but knit his eyebrows.

Of course, with his current strength, he was not scared of these Demon Worms.

However, these Demon Worms were grotesque to the point of making people feel nauseated. Their shapes were extremely weird, and they were highly aggressive. It caused Yue Yang to feel like puking just from looking at them. This was not strange at all. Regardless of who it was that saw the dense sea of Worms, they would definitely feel creeped out.

Ye Kong had proposed two ways of getting past Yu Long Valley .

The first one was to pass through with all the other warriors. By lighting a long torch, they could drive away the Worms who were scared of fire and advance step by step. The others would follow the safe route cleared by the person in front while trying not to provoke the large swarm of Demon Worms while exterminating the few that blocked their path. Thus, they would slowly but safely pass through Yu Long Valley. If one were to find a cooperative party, then they would be able to pass through safely within the span of two days.

The second method was the stupidest, craziest but at the same time the fastest method. This method required them to run frantically, rushing past the Demon Worms without stopping.

"Although the first option is extremely safe, it would take up too much time. Furthermore, camping in Yu Long Valley at night is the most dangerous thing to do. We would have to find a hiding hole, otherwise at night, there would be 10 times as many Demon Worms as in the day. There could even be many powerful Level 3 Worms roaming about. The chance of us being eaten is extremely high. Although the second method looks to be extremely dangerous at first glance, the reactions of the Demon Worms are slower in the day as the sunlight causes their vision to become extremely poor. If we target their sense of smell and use something with a strong scent to attract them, then clean up the few Demon Worms that block our path, the chances of passing through are higher... The only downside to this is that this method requires a huge amount of stamina. The 50 kilometre Valley is actually littered with uneven mountain rocks which will drain our stamina. We can't rest in between and we have to rush through in one go to prevent a group of Worms from chasing after us. We would also miss the hiding hole situated at the centre of Yu Long Valley. We have a high chance of losing our lives in the latter half of Yu Long Valley due to a lack of stamina to carry on..."