Chapter 36 - Level Up

The terrifying demon that couldn't come out smoothly from the portal, suddenly started to gradually vanish after receiving Yue Yang's Supreme Sword attack.

This outcome amazed Yue Yang.

Could it be that he could defeat that powerful fellow with just one attack? Really? Xie Huo had used the lives and blood of hundreds of warriors as a sacrifice to summon the terrifying demon, yet it was so easily defeated? With regards to such an ending, Yue Yang couldn't believe it at all... ... Could it be that an attack with the added strength of 'Binding Chains' and 'Giant Shadow', together with a Supreme Sword attack from the Innate Invisible Sword Qi, could really obliterate everything?

Suddenly, a premonition of danger surfaced in his heart.

Yue Yang immediately reacted, moving both of his legs to execute the 'Elegant Sword Dance', one of the Mysterious Three Styles. In an instant, he drew back by 10 metres.

A Beheading Arc Wave that was capable of tearing apart the whole sky and earth suddenly lashed out from within the portal.

Tearing through the sky faster than lightning, with one flash, it almost hit the tip of Yue Yang's nose as he desperately evaded the attack. The slash then lashed the ground at a distance, gouging a bottomless deep crack in it as easily as a hot knife cut through butter, before it disappeared into the far distance...

The Merry Forest building that was going up in flames was silently slashed into two by the Beheading Arc Wave. In the next moment, a loud, cringe-inducing crashing sound boomed out as the huge pavilion collapsed slowly. The deafening sound exploded as if it were a sound wave attack, making Yue Yang's hair stand on end. It was such a terrifying Beheading Arc Wave; he was almost cut in two by it. If he hadn't evaded it in time, even with his defense, he wouldn't be able to survive that attack that could even split the sky. No, if he had not learnt the unrivalled 'Elegant Sword Dance', one of the Three Mysterious Styles, he would have already died a miserable death from this sneak attack.

"In the past 600 years, you are the first human to injure me."

Following the furious roar that sounded from within the portal, a Demon's hand tainted with black blood and engulfed in purple flame extended from within the portal.

A cluster of Dark Green Flames condensed in that hand, with power so strong that it could destroy both the heavens and the earth. The Inferno that Xie Huo had summoned previously was insignificant compared to these Dark Green Flames. Seeing this, Yue Yang didn't think that the current him would be able to withstand the next attack. If he let these Dark Green Flames touch him, the consequences would be disastrous. But what else could he do now?

Escape?

Or should he resist to the end?

Maybe it was a pretty good idea to destroy the portal forcefully and stop the terrifying demon from coming out.

But the problem was whether he could evade the Dark Green Flames' attack and destroy the portal behind it. Beads of sweat formed on Yue Yang's forehead. Looking at the ever expanding Dark Green Flames in front of him and then looking behind him... ... In that direction was the beautiful woman's house. Despite the house being quite far away, if this cluster of Dark Green Flames' emitted an energy shock wave, maybe...

Perhaps, Fourth Mother and the little girl were still in dreamland?

Yue Yang gritted his teeth as he started to revolve his arms around each other. Rotating, he formed the remaining Qi in his body into a stream that flowed against the current of Yin and Yang and became a cyclone.