Chapter 14 - Chaos, Concealed Tracks, Mysterious Secret

Once he mastered the first stage of the [Innate] Invisible Sword Qi, he would enter into the [Innate] Realm.

He didn't know about the others, but in this small White Stone City that he lived in, there was definitely no other [Innate] Rankers.

Even if he didn't have enough Spiritual energy and could only use the Invisible Sword Qi technique a few times, with the power of an [Innate] ranked skill, he should be able to defeat all of his opponents with one attack. From the knowledge that he had gotten from the Copper Grimoire, only a Level 6 Elder Rankers and above would be able to endure an [Innate] ranked skill. Even if it was just a simple attack, an [Innate] ranked skill power would be able to break through any low-ranked warrior's skills such as [Protection] or [Body Strengthening].

In the eyes of an [Innate] Ranker, any Rankers below level 6 were all insects that were not even worth to be mentioned.

Of course, there were not many [Innate] Rankers in the world.

That was why, almost all of the Level 6 Elder Rankers were important ministers and officers in the government. They would at least be promoted to a General or even a Marshal rank in the Military. At the very least, they would hold a key position in the government.

For example, in the White Stone City that Yue Yang was living in, the mayor of the city was a level 6-Beginner Junior Elder. The Yue Clan Lord, Elder Yue Hai, the pitiful guy's grandfather, was a level 6-Advanced Senior Elder who was previously knighted by the Emperor as the Great Marshal of the National Military. However, he was old and had numerous injuries from wars, losing both his left arm and right leg, thus he retired from the position and went back to his family.

There was also the pitiful guy's First Uncle Yue San and Second Uncle Yue Ling who were the General and Major Minister of the country respectively. First Uncle Yue San was a level 6-Intermediate Elder while Second Uncle Yue Ling was a level 6-Beginner Junior Elder.

(TLN: those who are confused, every level is divided into 3 sub-ranks, Beginner , Intermediate and Advanced. Each sub-ranks had their own titles. E.g., for level 6, it is:
1. Level 6-Beginner [Junior Elder]
2. Level 6-Intermediate [Elder]
3. Level 6-Advanced [Senior Elder].
For now, the author only mentioned 4 titles so far, that is – Level 1 [Apprentice], Level 2 [Braveman], Level 6 [Elder] and Level 7 [Overlord]. These are ranks for Rankers, different from ranks for Skills – Invisible Sword Qi is a skill that is ranked [Innate], presumably the highest rank among all the skills out there.)

Only the pitiful guy's father, Yue Gang, a talent that comes only once in a hundred years, was able to attain the level 7 rank of [Overlord], overtaking everyone in the whole clan.

Unfortunately, this talent had passed away fifteen years ago.

As long as Yue Yang mastered the first stage of the Invisible Sword Qi, in theory, he would not need to be afraid of any opponents below level 6... Of course, in a battle, everything would be unpredictable. He could only use the Sword Qi twice currently. With his zero battle experience, Yue Yang felt that he should prioritize his safety and be careful with this secret. Anyway, with more time, he could increase his skill mastery. Only then would his safety be guaranteed.

Sword Qi was an extremely powerful skill, it had the ability to penetrate through any forms of defense. It could even kill his enemies immediately, but he could only use it twice with his current Spiritual Energy Level.

How would he be able to protect himself if he meet three strong opponents at the same time...?

Hence, Yue Yang felt that he shouldn't be too complacent right now, he had to keep a low key.