Chapter 30 - Expert? You're just a stepping-stone.

Yue Yang used one hand to catch her delicate fist and smiled: "Brother, I know you missed me, but this way of expressing it is too unusual. If you gave me a passionate hug instead, then I'd be even happier. The girls inside are all bathed and stripped naked waiting for us to love them intimately, so what are we still standing around for? Let's go."

The bright-eyed thief almost went mad with anger, using her strength, she struggled and got free of the shoulder that Yue Yang had been holding with his hands.

She was about to lift her leg and give this loathsome, shameless male a flying kick.

Instead, Yue Yang actually grabbed her small hands and pulled her along very quickly, involuntarily pulling her directly towards the dazzling entrance of the Merry Forest.

"Please wait a moment you two, Merry Forest has a rule that if your attire is inappropriate, we will not admit you." A Level 2 Braveman guard courteously blocked Yue Yang and the bright-eyed thief.

"As a rich, suave young man and future VIP, I must criticise you. How can you look at our attire and declare that it does not adhere to the requirements? As the saying goes, 'A rich White Stone City youth owned many shops and saddled many beautiful white horses. But he dressed like a beggar entering into the Merry Forest.' We came here to give you respect because we heard that Merry Forest is the best, only to find out that your reputation gave you too much credit. Merry Forest even allowed idiots that don't recognize their betters to guard the entrance, instead of fragrant and silver-tongued beautiful women to welcome their customers; it really does kill the mood. Do you know what it means to act out a role? For example, if a famous, talented celebrity like this Young Master – who is extremely popular with beautiful women – goes around with my real identity exposed, wouldn't it a big problem? Won't the girls inside get so excited that they will start screaming wildly or even faint, overwhelmed by my presence? This One had spent so much effort to move about undetected. I had never thought that my fun would be ruined by a filthy slave who has the eyes of a dog. Forget it, forget it. I say, little brother, there are plenty more fish in the sea, the Merry Forest is just one of them, let's go." Yue Yang scolded them with a bunch of bullshit and turned around, looking as he was about to pull the bright-eyed thief away from the place.

Perhaps he was the first guest in all of history since the Merry Forest's opening that had rebuked them so angrily at the entrance.

If it was any other person, the guard would have probably thrown that fellow into the sewers already.

However, Yue Yang had scolded with such flowery words that it shocked the Guard Leader, who was currently accompany other guests nearby. The Guard Leader quickly abandoned his guests and immediately slapped his subordinate, before turning towards Yue Yang and giving him a respectful bow. "Both Young Masters, a grand welcome to our humble abode. I apologize for my subordinate's inability to recognize your elegance and for offending you. There is no need to lower yourselves to argue with this commoner. Honored guests, this way please."

The guard that had blocked their way earlier was scared to the point where his soul was about to escape from his body. He hurriedly knelt down to beg for forgiveness.

While it was uncommon in White Stone City, it was not so in the capital Shang Jing where certain families' youths liked to dress and act like poor students with no power or influence. Some even went as far as pretend to be beggars in order to stroll around the streets as they pleased, while making fun of the common folk that liked to judge based on attire.

There were many experts and even officials, who enjoyed pretending to be depressed mercenaries or robbers while having sex with women in Merry Forest for some fun.