Chapter 40 - Hui Tai Lang

Yue Yang violently beat up the Iron-clawed Wolf until it was vomiting blood, heaving his breath. He realized that it had an extremely tough endurance; not only was it still alive, but it also appeared to be completely enjoying the beating. It looked like a perverted wolf that naturally deserved to be beaten up. Yue Yang couldn't help but be confused after a while.

He stopped and bent over to investigate the reason.

After probing around with his Innate Qi, Yuen Yang finally realized that this Iron-clawed Wolf's body was not normal.

A normal Iron-clawed Wolf was a beast with the Earth attribute. However, this one wasn't; it had a strange body that contained the Fire, Metal, and Darkness attributes.

In theory, biologically, a low-leveled beast with multiple attributes or conflicting attributes did not exist. If they had more than two attributes, they should have been an advanced level "variant", for example, a Fire Ice Chimera. However, the Fire Ice Chimera would need to be at least level 8 copper-ranked. Compared to a level 2 Iron-clawed Wolf, the Chimera was an existence that couldn't be reached. Still, this ordinary level 2 Iron-clawed Wolf had three different attributes in its body, this was extremely weird.

Yue Yang realized that because this weird Iron-clawed Wolf had Fire and Darkness attribute, it had some level of resistance against the demonic energy flowing from the demon's arm.

As it had the Metal attribute, it's body was strong enough to withstand beatings, like a wolf-cockroach that would never die.

Of course, the reason that Yue Yang's beatings felt comfortable was not because of its resistance, but because Yue Yang's attacks carried a little bit of Innate Qi with them. The Iron-clawed Wolf that had come here to absorb the demonic energy and drink the demon's blood, was tortured in an extremely painful way by the Demon Lord Ha Xin's vicious demonic energy. By lucky coincidence, Yue Yang's beatings could alleviate some of its pain. The more Yue Yang beat it, the more the demonic energy in its body was purified, that was why the Iron-clawed Wolf felt more comfortable with each beating... The worst thing was that although Yue Yang's heavy attacks had broken most of the Iron-clawed Wolf's internal organs and bones to pieces, the demonic energy that it had absorbed restored its body bit by bit, transforming into its flesh and blood. Its body had almost burst out from all the pent up demonic energy that couldn't be channelled out, but that demonic energy turned into an advantage for it as Yue Yang continued his beatings.

It could be said that Yue Yang's attacks was more like a process of renewing the Iron-clawed Wolf's body.

His beatings turned out to be a helping hand for the Iron-clawed Wolf to be born anew.

Yue Yang immediately found out about this problem when he observed, and was angry beyond words. He carried a big rock over, preparing to smash the Iron-clawed Wolf to death alive. He wanted to let the wolf know the taste of being crushed to death.

"Wuwuuwu...."

A flash of fear and misery appeared in the Iron-clawed Wolf's eyes. Yue Yang felt a jolt in his heart seeing the wolf's gaze.

This wolf had been abandoned by its pack and had travelled the world alone. It was a little bit similar to his circumstances; it had no one to lean on. He was just a little bit more fortunate than the wolf, having the beautiful woman, the little girl and the others at his side. After transcending across dimensions and taking over the pitiful guy's identity, he had received all that the pitiful guy had. The beautiful woman treated him like he was her own son. Although he wasn't her true San-er, but in reality, he had received the beautiful woman's and her family's love for the pitiful guy.