Chapter 13 - Target: Innate Realm

The Sword Goddess didn't see the overjoyed Yue Yang, it was like she couldn't see Yue Yang at all.

Her lily-white soft hands was holding that black jade pendant, her eyes observing it curiously...However, before Yue Yang could run towards her with arms stretched, shouting "My Waifu!", she suddenly disappeared into thin air.

Yue Yang could only pick up the black jade pendant that she left behind. He was surprised to feel a huge amount of energy from the black jade pendant, boundless like the ocean.

At the same time, as he jumped from the shock of the energy he felt, a sudden thought came into his mind. Could it be that the Sword Goddess had helped him to break the seal of the black jade pendant?

With the black jade pendant, Yue Yang's training in his dreams proceeded with twice the effect. Wearing the pendant, he could absorb the [Spiritual Energy] from the earth and the atmosphere very easily. Furthermore, he could even absorb the abundant Spiritual Energy stored up inside the pendant itself.

This time, he managed to absorb ten times more energy than he could ever have in his dreams before.

Unconsciously, his second energy channel, the Heart Meridian, was now linked together. Yue Yang thought that at this rate, he would be able to link all of the 12 energy channels in his body in less than a month. Once he managed that, he would be able to complete his [Innate Invisible Sword Qi]'s first stage, and truly enter the Innate Realm.

(TLN: Explanation about the skill: This skill is called "Invisible Sword Qi", it is of the [Innate] Rank, the highest rank among skill OP-ness. In order to master the "Invisible Sword Qi", one would need to master X amount of stages – that has not been explained. Currently, Yue Yang is trying to master the first stage of the "Invisible Sword Qi". In order to that, he would need to link all he has on his body. To link the energy channels, he must absorb spiritual energy from the earth and atmosphere. In chapter 5, Yue Yang managed to link his first energy channel, the Lung Meridian Channel of the Hand Tai-Yin – it's actually a valid acupuncture point in traditional chinese medicine. This allowed him to condense spiritual energy in his fingers and shoot it out like a bullet. Now, he managed to link the second energy channel, the Heart Meridian Channel of Hand Shao-Yin. Once he managed to link all 12 energy channels, he would be able to say that he learnt an [Innate] ranked skill, (since it's like Invisible Sword Qi – LV1) and be known as an [Innate] ranker.)

When Yue Yang woke up the next morning, he discovered something weird.

When he look at the black jade pendant that he wore on his neck, it still looked as ordinary as it was previously. It was still thoroughly pitch black, unlike its appearance in his dreams. He also couldn't feel the boundless body of pure Spiritual Energy he felt in his dreams...Could it be that he could only use the pendant in his dreams? Or could it be that this pendant's seal could only be broken by the Sword Goddess inside his dreams?

This thing was really full of mystery. Normal people would probably never knew about it or be able to use it. Why would the pitiful guy's parents wanted to leave this for him?

Would there be any information hidden in the two diaries?

What kind of treasure could this piece of black jade pendant be? What could it be actually used for?

No matter how hard he tried to figure it out, Yue Yang still couldn't understand this mysterious black jade pendant.

However, according to Yue Yang's usual thought process, he would simply stop thinking about things that he could not figure out. Anyway, there were already tons of other things that he couldn't figure buried within his mind.