Chapter 32 - Bronze Barbaric Bull

"Summon: Phantom Panther." The bright eyed thief quickly placed her palm on the Silver Grimoire, preparing to summon her third Spirit Beast.

"Too late."

The triangular-eyed man who had just flashed out from the gate said in an extremely pleased voice.

Without a single summoning movement, a small creature enshrouded in black flames appeared behind him. Yue Yang had seen illustrations of different types of Spirit Beasts in the books that Yue Bing had brought back from school before, and so he knew that the small creature in front of him was slightly similar to the the illustration of a Fire Essence Beast. According to the description underneath that Spirit Beast illustration, the Fire Essence Beast didn't have a very strong attack, but it was good at creating fireballs. The Fire Essence Beast was a product of profound magic, and such evil life forms didn't exist in the Soaring Dragon Continent.

Seeing that the Fire Essence Beast followed the triangular-eyed man without a summon made all of the mercenaries clamor loudly.

Rather than gasping in awe at his strength, they despised it.

Both mercenaries and warriors had an unwritten rule. At the beginning of an official duel, both parties must use open and candid summons to face off.

Only despicable and shameless bastards would secretly summon a Spirit Beast to mount a sneak attack on their opponent.

This man with the triangular eyes called Xie Huo had definitely summoned this Fire Essence Beast secretly in Merry Forest's building. He had simply kept the Beast and himself hidden, and waited for Wu Yi to be at a disadvantage before conveniently revealing his Beast. In spite of the one-on-one face-off, the fact that there had been an interference was annoying enough. On top of that, he even summoned a Spirit Beast beforehand; this was really something that people couldn't put up with. If it weren't for the fact that the mercenaries recognized the bastard and knew that they were no match for him, they would've definitely charged over and killed him.

When another Devil Bee materialized behind Xie Huo again, everyone was so sick and tired of his dishonesty that they didn't even have energy to expend on cursing him. Such a shameless bastard should be struck by lightning; such people shouldn't even be allowed to live in this world.

If Xie Huo said that his Fire Essence Beast hadn't been purposely summoned to go against the bright eyed thief's Bewildering Butterfly, perhaps a few of the dumber mercenaries would have believed him.

However, now that black and yellow striped Devil Bee had appeared as well, even idiots would be able to understand what happened.

An exceptionally wretched moral character like this trash, Xie Huo, had obviously summoned monsters to especially counter against the bright-eyed thief. Combined with his earlier declaration of demanding the right to her first night, everyone suddenly felt that even if they, themselves, weren't good people and had done a mass of bad deeds, they were still practically saints compared to this Xie Huo.

They had seen such trashy moral characters before, but never such an extreme case.

An insect-type Spirit Beast like the Bewildering Butterfly was most afraid of flames and ice. The Fire Essence Beast could definitely kill the defenseless Bewildering Butterfly in an instant.

Also, the valiant Spider Witch's only natural enemy was the Devil Bee.

The Devil Bee could nimbly dodge a spider's web, and was also unafraid of a spider's poison. Its stinger could paralyze the Spider Witch and even kill it..... Seeing Xie Huo's two Spirit Beasts, the bright-eyed thief began to tremble nervously. Following her command, the Bewildering Butterfly quickly flew up, preparing to return and fly back into the Halo Shield to be recalled back into the Silver Grimoire. However, it was all too late.