Chapter 41 - Mysterious, Ferocious Beauty

Originally, Yue Yang had thought that he would teleport directly to Tong Tian Tower. However, he found out that this was not the case when he reached the location of the teleportation gate.

All warriors that wanted to teleport to Tong Tian Tower had to go to Shang Wu Camp first to rest up and register themselves. They would then have their strength tested and their beasts examined. Those who were ill or those without sufficient strength would be rejected from entering Tong Tian Tower. Of course, the main reason for doing so was to prevent demon worshippers like Xie Huo from causing trouble in Tong Tian Tower. All these things were to be thoroughly inspected while the warriors rested in Shang Wu Camp...

At first, Yue Yang was a little worried that the secret of him being an Innate Ranker would be discovered. However, looking at the process of inspection, his worries were quickly dispelled.

This inspection was much more advanced than the airport security checks on Earth. Just by standing in a circle of light, the ill, weaklings and demon worshippers were instantly revealed.

It was simple, quick and accurate!

"Little thief, what is your name?", The voluptuous beauty in charge of registration asked with a slightly absent-minded look on her face when it was Yue Yang's turn to register himself.

"Titan." Yue Yang silently swallowed his saliva.

The legendary eye-popping G-cup!

This was definitely a rarity. This beauty in front of him was even more so. Was the gravity in Soaring Dragon Continent especially weak? Yue Yang even doubted whether gravity had no effect on the huge breasts of this beauty. Her bosom seemed to be defying gravity since it was really shapely and perky.

If this beauty wore loose clothes, that would have been even better.

Just the sight of her wearing a hot, tight-fitted corset, paired with her small, white, round shoulders, which caused her breasts to look even bigger, ranking her in the killer zone of breasts.

Mayhap she was already used to seeing the lustful eyes of others as the beauty did not mind Yue Yang's loutish reaction.

"Titan? Why aren't you called Dragon or Behemoth? I think it's most fitting to call you 'Chui Niu'1!" When the big-breasted beauty at the desk heard his name, she started to laugh without any restraint. Unlike the bright-eyed thief, it looked like the big-breasted beauty knew about the overwhelmingly strong giant Titan.

(TL Note: 1.吹牛 – Chui Niu, also means braggart.)

"I do have a nickname called Older Brother Ah Niu, how did you know that?" Yue Yang's skin was thicker than even the city walls and did not turn red at all.

"Are you here on any business, going alone to Tong Tiang Tower?" If someone else had inquired, he might have answered 'none of your business', but the beauty's voice was tender and especially sultry. This caused people to easily daydream and fantasize about certain things. Yue Yang silently swallowed his saliva again.

"Since I hail from the countryside, I've never seen the world before. After hearing from the elder's son that Tong Tian Tower has many beautiful women , I decided to find a wife here. So I saved up some money and came here." The sun would rise in the west if Yue Yang ever spoke truthfully.

"A country man bringing about a bronze-ranked Demon Wolf? Eh, it's not contracted?" The beauty finally raised her flirtatious eyes and glanced at Yue Yang.

"This is the watchdog of my house!" Yue Yang threw Hui Tai Lang a flying kick.

"Wauu!" Hui Tai Lang coordinated with him by mimicking a dog barking. However, its foreign language skill was not past Level 6 and it barked like a wolf instead. This made Yue Yang feel very dissatisfied.